Are there any items you HATE to see in your inventory?

Navy

We're talking about items that genuinely bother you

I personally get irritated by trash items (rotten left boot, bucket of sand) but there are a ton of gross foods that I will discard/donate because they gross me out just thinking about them. (Lint Jelly, anything will eyeballs in it, most spooky food)

well since the coincidence some items obviously dont anymore but the most annoying is the junk i get from battling jetsam ace...only thing good are the codestones and nerks but those arent liking me lately so mostly junk -.-

haha I collect spooky food, I love the stuff! :P

and I'm also collecting junk for the rubbish avie so every time I get a piece of smelly jelly or fish up a rotten shoe I'm like yessss!

so basically at this moment I love everything and anything that falls into my inventory ;)

I hate anything involving dung, lint, or rotten. All of those get donated without a second thought.

Getting rid of hard to sell items is worse than anything that sits in your inventory. I have a Yellow Lenny (TCG) card up for trade on a side account. Thing's been there for a week to ten days, and I haven't gotten an offer worth considering.

I have to second the dung answer. I particularily don't like junk or items that are very common, but I especially hate dung. I make donations everyday to the Money Tree. I keep what I want in my SDB, put anything valuable in the shop, and everything else gets donated. I get so sick of those piles of dung in my inventory, but at the same time, somebody has to keep the poop out of the farm. :3

Getting rid of hard to sell items is worse than anything that sits in your inventory. I have a Yellow Lenny (TCG) card up for trade on a side account. Thing's been there for a week to ten days, and I haven't gotten an offer worth considering.

I empathise so much. I hope you're able to sell it soon! Maybe advertising on the Neoboards would help you?

I empathise so much. I hope you're able to sell it soon! Maybe advertising on the Neoboards would help you?

I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the tip! :)