New side account

Emgusta

yeah you have to be really careful with side accounts. I'm just kind of learning the ropes myself. Basically side accounts are really great to store extra pets or if you want to participate in another guild :) other than that, just don't do anything on your side to make money (there are some exceptions though..like I believe you can collect monthly freebies on your sides). If you play a game on your side or visit a daily, just make sure that same day you don't do so on your main :)

...like I believe you can collect monthly freebies on your sides.

Nope. You cannot collect monthly freebies on your sides, you can only collect some neocash gifts on special occasions, like those free 150NC we got from the change to JumpStart. Regarding games: do not play them. TNT understands that you might forget about it once or twice, so just be sure to not do the same daily on your main account. To help you remember which account you're using change the Site Theme you're using so it'll easier for you to notice that you're on your side account instead of your main account. ;)

To help you remember which account your using change the Site Theme you're using so it'll easier for you to notice that you're on your side account instead of your main account. ;)

If you have multiple browsers on your computer you can even use a different browser to keep you from getting confused. I never log into my sides in Chrome, because that is the browser I prefer and so I use it for my main.

If you have multiple browsers on your computer you can even use a different browser to keep you from getting confused. I never log into my sides in Chrome, because that is the browser I prefer and so I use it for my main.

Same here! Or, just use the Incognito mode on Chrome for my sides if I'm too lazy to open up another browser.

I think the general rule for sides is: If the activity gives you Neopoints, don't do it. I think they let random events slide, but doing dailies is a huge no-no! If you need funds for your side account, all of it has to come from your main account.

Have fun, and good luck with the side account! :)

Yes! I use firefox for one side and opera for the other while my main uses google chrome. It's a good way for me to keep track since my sides have similar names ><

I have multiple browsers, so sometimes I login to my side accounts with Firefox instead of Chrome, sometimes I open an Incognito window and sometimes I logout and then login to another account. lol The third option is probably the best way to avoid accidents from happening. That and the different site theme helps a lot in case you're tired and/or distracted. /haha

Same here! Or, just use the Incognito mode on Chrome for my sides if I'm too lazy to open up another browser.

I think the general rule for sides is: If the activity gives you Neopoints, don't do it. I think they let random events slide, but doing dailies is a huge no-no! If you need funds for your side account, all of it has to come from your main account.

Have fun, and good luck with the side account! :)

^This. You're allowed to keep the things and/or neopoints you get from Random Events. You can also complete Faerie Quests as long as the funding comes from your main account.

Note that the SunnyNeo website appears to be out of date. They specifically mention: "So, generally speaking; exploring Neopia, using the NeoBoards, training, feeding, healing, battling, educating your Neopet(s) etc. are all okay on a side account"

But with the new Battledome you can profit from battling.