The best gift ever!! Now how to customize..

Hi everyone! Meet Ziwme :D

2.png

I never browse the PC but today I was drawn to it..it must have been fate because I was gifted this lovely pet by a very kind and generous user :) I've always wanted a woodland uni or wocky so I'm so happy!! yay!

isn't she lovely? :D

But now I need to fix her up with a customization...so I came here to the best customizers I know for some advice ;)

I'm open to any theme! Really even if you think it's bizarre I might actually really like it (I can have weird tastes lol) You don't necessarily need to build off what she has on, I'm not really a fan of her current custom. I don't have NC and would really like to keep it as cheap as possible, although I don't really have a budget.

so thanks in advance! :)

Awwwn, congrats on your lovely Wocky! I love Woodland, my next goal is a Woodland Cy <3

Anyways, I tried a simple and affordable one. Don't exactly like the gown, but it's soooo hard to find NP clothes that are both affordable and non species-specific :S

Click the link to see the item names :)

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/693184

medium_preview.png

Awwwn, congrats on your lovely Wocky! I love Woodland, my next goal is a Woodland Cy <3

Anyways, I tried a simple and affordable one. Don't exactly like the gown, but it's soooo hard to find NP clothes that are both affordable and non species-specific :S

Click the link to see the item names :)

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/693184

medium_preview.png

wow! I love the hair and I'm surprised that it's actually cheap!! nice, I like it a lot..and I already have that background in my closet so that's a plus ;)

haha and I feel you about the gown, they need to make more NP dresses or just clothing in general that isn't species specific...or unattractive lol I have a perfect NC dress on my side account.I wish I could transfer! ..maybe I'll end up transferring the pet though.. hmm

also I really hope you get your woodland cy!! I adore all the woodland colors :D

wow! I love the hair and I'm surprised that it's actually cheap!! nice, I like it a lot..and I already have that background in my closet so that's a plus ;)

haha and I feel you about the gown, they need to make more NP dresses or just clothing in general that isn't species specific...or unattractive lol I have a perfect NC dress on my side account.I wish I could transfer! ..maybe I'll end up transferring the pet though.. hmm

also I really hope you get your woodland cy!! I adore all the woodland colors :D

Which dress is it? I have some spare gift boxes here, and if I'm lucky enough to have said dress I can totally give it to you :)

Which dress is it? I have some spare gift boxes here, and if I'm lucky enough to have said dress I can totally give it to you :)

It's the Shenkuu Garden Dress..I just got it today acctually haha I decided to spend the free NC I had been saving on a mystery capsule

I would feel bad though if you had it and gave it to me! haha I might just transfer the pet to my side :)

Congratulations on getting your dream pet!

I tried to make everything cheap, I think only the expensive item is the background (70k).

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/693443

Edit:

Here's pretty much the same thing with deep dark shrubbery (200K).

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/693456

Congratulations ShelleyJoy! :D I really want to paint my Uni Woodland, but I still have to save up for a paintbrush. :P

Here's some customizations I made, all with neopoint items only, but I didn't price check them. Hope you like them!

small_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.png

...I didn't remember until now that I could have made the customizations on Jellyneo's Wardrobe so you don't have to check out the price of every item yourself... oh well, if you like something I hope it isn't all too expensive. :P

cartoon_dreamer, I looooove that backgound! I didn't even know it existed haha. I've been trying to find a suiting backround I like and that is by far my favorite! and the shrubbery is awesome, I'm a fan of all the shrubbery, it can be paired with so many things! I may splurge on it since I would probably end up using it again for a different pet even if I change this pets custom down the road :) the second you posted is my favorite :D decent with the price too

emily, I love it!! I have a background similar to that in my closet I could use :) I love the spooky and dark theme..I might actually translate some of your ideas into the custom I'm working for my faerie lenny :)

Katsuokai, WOW! so much to choose from! haha I really like the third and last! i was trying to work in the archway, since it's an item in my closet...but couldn't find a background I was happy with that worked. However, the background you used with it looks great!! I'm going to have to look into that..I have those wings collecting dust in my closet too..and the last one, I love the tree but at the moment I don't really feel like splurging that much at the moment...but it does looks really good! maybe in the future :)