Altador Cup: Staff Tournament Now Live!

hrtbrk

The Altador Cup Staff Tournament is underway! All you have to do to play is pick your Neopets staff fantasy team's roster by selecting two forwards, two defenders, and a goalie. You only have until midnight on Friday to choose your team or make any roster changes.

Points are rewarded based on the play of your dream team.

news-image-ac-vii-event-season-2012-blur

Sorry, but I have never known them to do predictions on the tourney. If they did, everyone would want that team. I like it better this way. My only advice is to stick to your favorites. Try to remember who worked well for you last year, and go with them.

I actually gave up on choosing my favourite staffers this year, as they've never had very good results, lol (Dragona and DJ Skellington, I'm looking at you guys!).

So I looked at how well the others did, and tried picking the best out of those. Kinda cold, I know, but... oh well. :P

I actually gave up on choosing my favourite staffers this year, as they've never had very good results, lol (Dragona and DJ Skellington, I'm looking at you guys!).

So I looked at how well the others did, and tried picking the best out of those. Kinda cold, I know, but... oh well. :P

This is what I did, too. The only favorite staff member that I chose was Snarkie. The other ones I picked are El Picklesaur, Bancha Ninja, Lawyerbot, and Senormalo.