Animal Crossing: New Leaf

vespacide

I just got the game about a week ago. Very fun and relaxing. :D I tried to visit my friends' towns but something is wonky with the connection.

I had the game since it first came out. I play whenever I can and whenever some of my favorite animals leave my town I end up town for a week. I still miss Coco.

My favorite villagers are Coco,Bob,Hazel(New Leaf version),Cookie,Bunnie,Kitty,Lolly,and Mathilda out of the villagers I used to have before they moved. The ones in my town that are my favorites are Mira,Astrid,Ankha,and Pekoe. The villagers that are my favorite from previous games and the villagers I don't have are Chief,Ruby,Kitt,Carmen,Dotty,Gabi,Pippy,Bree,Dora,Peanut,Pecan,Poppy,Sally(Wild World),Hazel (Original),Robin,Blanche,Aurora,Friga,Gwen,Diana.Fauna,Kiki,Mitzi,Oliva,Purrl,Rosie,Fang,Freya,Lobo,Whitney,Biskit,Daisy,Goldie,Lucky,Portia,Apple,Soleil,Amelia,Chevre,Nan,Muffy,

Savannah,Roscoe,Stiches,Maple,Bluebear,and Yuka. I have a lot of favorites more than I thought I did but I have played all of the animal crossing games that have been released in the US.

Cute! Which game?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i got it when it came out, played it for like 2 weeks, and never played it again until yesterday. it was pretty relaxing and im hoping to play more and more of it

as for my favorite villagers, camofrog (even though i used to hate him, it was his birthday when i started playing again!) and i dont have many other memorable villagers

i got it when it came out, played it for like 2 weeks, and never played it again until yesterday. it was pretty relaxing and im hoping to play more and more of it

as for my favorite villagers, camofrog (even though i used to hate him, it was his birthday when i started playing again!) and i dont have many other memorable villagers

Aw, was your town over run with weeds and new villagers?

Aw, was your town over run with weeds and new villagers?

i spent like twenty minutes pulling out weeds and digging up fossils and those -oid things.. there was a villager moving in and like 3 villagers i didnt recognize, but i don't know if they were new or i just forgot about them :rolleyes_anim:

Cute! Which game?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Some are from the Gamecube version I think it's called Animal Crossing Population Growing! Then the rest are from Wild World (DS version),City Folk (Wii Version) and New Leaf (3DS Version) I can't remember which villagers were from which game before New Leaf because I made a lot of New Towns on each safe due to me not playing in awhile and being too lazy at the time to clean the whole entire town but now I have pledged not to never ever make a new town unless my 3DS file suddenly disappeared. The ones before Chief are in my town now or they have moved somewhere else the majority of them went to my cousin's town for some reason though.

My town still needs a bit of work since I don't really have a layout planned. Even though I'm mainly aiming for animal pictures, there's one neighbor that moved close to one of my bridges, yet captured my heart as best friend<3

He was the one to throw a party for me on my birthday and was the only one to mail me chocolates on Valentines Day.

Benedict_NewLeaf_Official.png

Oh silly Benedict~

I'm back! I went on a trip to visit friends and forgot I had this post. Yesterday Cookie was sprinting through the town at full speed. I tried to talk to her but she just said about the weather and afterwards continued to run.

Cookie_CF.png what a babe ♥

• 2 weeks later...

Ive recently purchased new leaf, but i sadly do not play it enough. None of my friends have a 3DS so i don't get to travel D:

• 2 weeks later...

*raises hand*

I do! I've had it for almost a year, but took a 6 month break for a while, but now I'm back!!

I made a Space Faerie dress that I'm pretty proud of, for it being my first ever made pro code.

The towns people always make me feel super bad. When I come back from a hiatus, they act like ive died and left them alone forever. :p

• 1 month later...