AdverVideo doesn't work anymore!

vespacide

What a shame, that was always an easy way to get np, at least we don't get the same two Nickelodeon ads that have been there since 2006.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Games to Neopets Help.

Really? Hm, it was working fine for me a few hours ago. What exactly is the issue? I've maxed out already so I've got no way to find out if it's not awarding NP.

Let me turn off my adblock and check, I only sent 1 score for it today

No change, still no video and no np awarded :c

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I too have been getting the three second blank screen for awhile. I have ads blocked however but always got the np until recently. I think I noticed it a week or so ago and figured that it was my computer. Checked last night for the first time in a bit and same deal, three seconds, spin wheel, no np added to my till.

It's also working fine for me. I have AdBlock, so I only get the three-second blank screen. Strangely, my sister, who also has AdBlock on her laptop, gets the full ads even though we're using the same internet connection. I'm on Firefox, she's on Chrome, so IDK if that's a factor. AdverVideo works fine with her, as well.

Perhaps you could send a ticket to TNT about it? Although I reckon it'll take them ages to get to it. (:

I run it on Firefox and before I switched to premium it was always a hit or miss.

I could possibly get it close to 40% of the time if I turned off adblock, hit the receive np, closed the window, refreshed the browser and then opened it back up again.

Now that I'm on premium I've noticed I never get it at all.

Do you refresh the page at all while you're playing? I usually have it open while I open new tabs and do other dailies. I heard something about needing to refresh in between spins.

I never get np, hmm.. strange. Anyone remember the dumb Nickelodeon ads they had, the one was that diner dash game but with Spongebob and the other was that Dora the Explorer spin off show with her brother (maybe it was her cousin..or was it actually Dora) I don't remember but they were annoying after watching the same ones everyday, 5 times a day.

I never get np, hmm.. strange. Anyone remember the dumb Nickelodeon ads they had, the one was that diner dash game but with Spongebob and the other was that Dora the Explorer spin off show with her brother (maybe it was her cousin..or was it actually Dora) I don't remember but they were annoying after watching the same ones everyday, 5 times a day.

haha I don't remember the dora one..or diego? is that the kids name? haha I don't think I used adver video much back then. But i have the spongebob ad memorized, oh my gosh, I could recite it in my sleep it's so engrained in my brain o.o

I wonder if they will ever update it with a new ad or just remove it some time. I know it's been giving people a lot of trouble and not working so maybe it's on its way out?

haha I don't remember the dora one..or diego? is that the kids name? haha I don't think I used adver video much back then. But i have the spongebob ad memorized, oh my gosh, I could recite it in my sleep it's so engrained in my brain o.o

I wonder if they will ever update it with a new ad or just remove it some time. I know it's been giving people a lot of trouble and not working so maybe it's on its way out?

Yes! I could also. The one Dora one was back, oh gosh, probably 2008 or 2009. It was awhile ago. I played it when it was still new and actually got updates. It also played one for Cheerios. I'm not sure why I remember this

NOW AT THE NICK ARCADE SHARKY TWO TIMES AND HIS CREW ARE TRYIN TO TAKE OVER BIKINI BOTTOM

(I'm pretty sure it went like that, I haven't heard it in ages but I remember it oh goodness)