Just wondering if I missed something?

missmadiemay

vor_mossy_rock.gif

See that little hanger? It's appearing everywhere, and I have no idea why.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

We have created a News Post regarding this new release. Please use that topic for further discussion :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

I think Neo has updated so we know which items are wearables now - very handy! ^^

I think Neo has updated so we know which items are wearables now - very handy! ^^

Ohhh okay! That IS handy! Thank you :)

According to the New Features page: "You might stumble across some item images that have a new icon on the bottom corner. This is part of our update on wearables! Items that can go in the Closet will now have a special clothes hanger icon on them. Hooray!"

I was wondering what this hanger bit was about too but the first time I saw it was after a Wheel of Excitement spin. I got the lil NP bag with a hanger on it. Umm...I can't wear NP!

Yeah I got that on mine too! Definitely can't wear that haha.

I was wondering what this hanger bit was about too but the first time I saw it was after a Wheel of Excitement spin. I got the lil NP bag with a hanger on it. Umm...I can't wear NP!

That's because the image they use for NP is actually from a wearable! :D It's the Gift Bag of Neopoints :)

That's because the image they use for NP is actually from a wearable! :D It's the Gift Bag of Neopoints :)

They need to not tease and put it on regular NP's :(

I won 2500 from the wheel, and it had the little hanger. The Gift Bag of Neopoints is worth 145k! Not 2500! Lol tough luck

I noticed this the other day but was waiting to see if anything would be announced in the News and nothing has been yet, or I would have posted about it. It's about time they add something like this though. Considering there's several clothing items that are not wearable, it's hard to tell between them sometimes. :)

I noticed this the other day but was waiting to see if anything would be announced in the News and nothing has been yet, or I would have posted about it. It's about time they add something like this though. Considering there's several clothing items that are not wearable, it's hard to tell between them sometimes. :)

Right! I hate that. Like what are you even doing here. Get out of my inventory.

Huh? They announced it on yesterday's news :D

"

• You might stumble across some item images that have a new icon on the bottom corner. This is part of our update on wearables! Items that can go in the Closet will now have a special clothes hanger icon on them. Hooray!"

Huh? They announced it on yesterday's news :D

"

• You might stumble across some item images that have a new icon on the bottom corner. This is part of our update on wearables! Items that can go in the Closet will now have a special clothes hanger icon on them. Hooray!"

Ya I just re-read the news and there it was lol. I definitely missed that yesterday. Too much AC games yesterday frazzled my brain. :D