FIFA World Cup 2014

leverhelven

Argentina lost and Messi was sad despite winning the golden ball ............ and my heart broke for him !!!!! honestly i don't care about the whole team as much as I care for this superb player .... it's ok ... lots of legends didn't win the WorldCup *De Stefano ....... Boskas ...... Cruyff)

Messi still is and will always be the best !!

#TeamMessi

Argentina lost and Messi was sad despite winning the golden ball ............ and my heart broke for him !!!!! honestly i don't care about the whole team as much as I care for this superb player .... it's ok ... lots of legends didn't win the WorldCup *De Stefano ....... Boskas ...... Cruyff)

#TeamMessi

I personally don't think he was the best player of the WC, although his lifetime achievements probably do make him come out on top.

#TeamMessi

I don't think he was sad, I think he was just being his usual indifferent, antissocial self. And I agree with kaybee, he may be the best player overall currently, but he definitely didn't show it on the Cup.

And now Angelo is gonna kill me xDDD