Altador Cup IX Chatboard!

This board literally is to chat about ANYTHING Altador Cup related! Players from all teams can come and chat with other players! Talk about stuff your doing and what your goals are! In my case i'm trying to max out Yooyuball games for the day (day 1) and with my currant Rank 2 i'll be at my Rank 8/9 Goal a no time! I also am looking forward to beating my Rank 5 Record! So come share your thoughts on the Altador Cup this year, right here!

one thing i wonder is why there's even an option to submit losing games. seems like something only a saboteur would do

one thing i wonder is why there's even an option to submit losing games. seems like something only a saboteur would do

Yeah! I don't know who would do that. (Except me when I was younger :P) Also, how did Moltara get ahead so quickly, in a matter of minutes they went from 6th to 3rd! Plus my team is going against them so i'm a little worried about that!

EDIT: Moltara moved up into second ahead of Krawk Island!

I'm glad to see Moltara succeeding, but my team plummeted from 2nd all the way to last in our bracket over the course of the day. :(

My team went from 2nd to 6th and moltara is ahead of us now too! :sad02:

My team went from 3rd to 5th and now were back to 4th, I predict a good year this year for LD but i'm scared about Moltara, Also I officially maxed out Yooyuball! 68 games today and hopefully the same tomorrow, next up, SOSD or SS

My team went from 3rd to 5th and now were back to 4th, I predict a good year this year for LD but i'm scared about Moltara, Also I officially maxed out Yooyuball! 68 games today and hopefully the same tomorrow, next up, SOSD or SS

I have a good feeling KD is gonna win the cup again :P They've stayed first in top for a while now.

I have a good feeling KD is gonna win the cup again :P They've stayed first in top for a while now.

It seems there are 4 main contenders, Kiko Lake, Kreludor, Virtupets, and Haunted Woods, I expexted all but virtupets to go in the top 5 at the end.

EDIT: I played more games of SOSD in 1 day then my entire Altador Cup career (besides IX)!

It's only the first day y'all so let's not get ahead of ourselves. anything could happen....though the bracket system is so inflexible. I really hope TM can stabilize and move back up....we had a rollercoaster day going from 3rd to 2nd to 6th to 4th and now 6th again :(

Well we managed to beat Moltara in SOSD and SS. I'm out today so i'll be playing more in the afternoon.

i just scored a 17-0 game on Tyrannia. o_O

easily a record for me!

Wow, awesome score! I've never beaten 16 and that was a one off. Loving your totals as well, I can't be bothered with the maths but it looks like you've hit cap 3 times over, impressive. I wish I had the time and patience for that kind of playing, I'm doing better than I have before though. I've almost reached the number of MSN and SOSD games I played over the whole cup last year.

Wow, awesome score! I've never beaten 16 and that was a one off. Loving your totals as well, I can't be bothered with the maths but it looks like you've hit cap 3 times over, impressive. I wish I had the time and patience for that kind of playing, I'm doing better than I have before though. I've almost reached the number of MSN and SOSD games I played over the whole cup last year.

i wouldn't recommend it unless you're REALLY dedicated and have LOTS of time. The drastically lowered caps make it possible to max out the games in a day so i'm challenging myself on that but good gravy it can get tiring.....actually, it's just MSN that gets tiring. that's a lot of keyboard smacking and you have to do it 762 times in a day; one silver lining though is that the cap used to be 1200....needless to say, i never tried to max out MSN in years past. o_O