That seems totally bogus!

I was reading the fine print on the Expellibox this morning, and I saw that you can't put wearable items on invisible pets. That's bogus! I feel like that would be so much fun to just have floating hats and stuff!!

Is this true? Does anyone have an invisible pet?

The primary issue is the fact that the clothes are drawn to be put on top of a visible pet, much in the way of a paper doll. As such, there is no inside or back drawn. So with a lot of clothes you'd end up with a very obvious silhouette of the pet. For example, this blumaroo.

Yeah kinda dumb.

Some items don't have this issue because they cover an area completely without gaps, but those that have gaps are no-gos.

There was an invisible pet I saw that was dressed like an Eyrie, I don't remember the name though =/ Something along the lines of TrueEyrie or something to that effect.

It was quite funny though.

Thinking more of it, I think it was a Gelert.

I remember the one you're talking about. They had an invisible Gelert with the Plushie Eyrie mask and wings and such on. It was quite nice.

There was an invisible pet I saw that was dressed like an Eyrie, I don't remember the name though =/ Something along the lines of TrueEyrie or something to that effect.

It was quite funny though.

Thinking more of it, I think it was a Gelert.

That would be LegitEyrie! Yeah, his lookup and customization and everything else are a BLAST! :D :D