*looks sheepish* CC votes by any chance?

Saxen

Hey guys, I'm really sorry to ask again D:

caption_1360.jpg

By youidol:
Yurble Janitor: I knew I should have picked my dinner party guests a little more wisely....
1 votes so far! Vote for me here!

Unfortunately they didn't pick my funniest one (I entered about 20+ captions), but yeah, if anyone could spare a vote I would really appreciate it :wub_anim: (Clicking the link above is an automatic vote for me)

Thank you so much for the vote!! ^^

Haha yeah I actually save them in a word document. These are (I thought) some of my funnier entries:

Yurble Janitor [to Charming Subversive]: I'll mop the floor with you!!

Rent-a-Brute: D'you wanna fight or are you just messin' with me bread?

Charming Subversive [to Yurble Janitor]: I say 'bring something' and you think bread is appropriate?! It's a dinner party, we're not going to feed the Mallards!

Rent-a-Brute: Just because we've all decided to support Maraqua this year doesn't mean we all can't get alo-
Yurble Janitor: Elon Hughlis has just arrived!
Rent-a-Brute: OMG *fangirl scream* Get out of my way, Tom!!

(that one's my favourite :P)

The Annual Facial Hair Convention took a turn for the worse when Rent-a-Brute commented that Tom Cotterpins mustache looked like a teeny brown Slorg...

Since I didn't get a chance to vote for you last time...I owe you some votes, here's one to start with :D good luck!!

haha I wish they picked you facial hair caption XD Although I think the one they chose was quite good as well! They probably had a hard time deciding haha

Since I didn't get a chance to vote for you last time...I owe you some votes, here's one to start with :D good luck!!

haha I wish they picked you facial hair caption XD Although I think the one they chose was quite good as well! They probably had a hard time deciding haha

Thank you Shelley! :*

I entered a lot more than that as well xD lol oops

I can't wait til the prizes start being given out again. I bet you're dying for your trophy as well!

Thank you so much for the vote! :*

Thank you Shelley! :*

I entered a lot more than that as well xD lol oops

I can't wait til the prizes start being given out again. I bet you're dying for your trophy as well!

haha yeah...it would be nice for them to get more on top of those prizes >.< This is going into my friends 11th week without a prize from the last time she earned a spot for a silver trophy...so hopefully this week is her week!

I never realized how much advertising the CC takes, it's a lot of work! I hope you get your goodies soon!! Especially that trophy!

Oh man D: That must be really irritating :( Hopefully it will be! My first entry was #1352 and it's now #1360 :/

Yeah it is quite a lot of work - I was supposed to write a comic and an NT article this weekend and the AC starts tomorrow as well *facepalm* I didn't think when I entered lol

Haha, me too!! He's so surly. Grumpy people amuse me :P

Thanks so much for your vote leverhelven ^^

here are some of my captions which didn't make it :

*Sasha : Perhaps if I dance around a little they'll stop fighting.

*Angry Yurble Janitor : Rent-A-Brute is actually my cousin

Kookith : Ah , so it runs in the family ...

*A new Altador Cup side-game : The fight for the last Baklava

*Unfortunately , the experiment to integrate Obelisk Faction members into the Altador Cup teams didn't quite take-off

............. i sent more but i forgot to document them

I'm sorry you didn't get in Angelo :(

Just voted :) Good luck and let us know how you got on :)

Aw thank you sweets :* I think I'm gonna hopefully be third place ^^

EDIT: I got third ^^ Thanks so much to all of you lovelies who voted for me, I appreciate it so much!!!