Hi there

Hi everyone *waves*

Hi my name is Tammy I just joined the forms today. Been away from neopets for awhile came back about 4 months ago. I am incredibly shy. I love comic books and video games and I am on my computer most of the time when I am not working.

So Hi everyone

Guest Sabs

HI Tammy! :) Welcome to TDNF, and back to Neo! I'm Sabrina. I've joined the forum for almost a month now. Everyone I've met has been nice and helpful. What kind of video games do you play? I'm a fan of halo and Cod.

Welcome to the Forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and meet lots of new people and find tons of new friends! Everyone's very friendly here and I'm sure you'll love it here. :laughingsmiley:

I'm a huge fan of comic books and video games, too. Doesn't matter if you're a Marvel fan or DC, I'm right there with you. (Though I do prefer Marvel slightly.) What kind of games are your faves? I'm into RPGs mostly. (My current addictions are Minecraft, Skyrim, Pokemon, Fallout and NeoPets.)

Have a look around and have fun! :rock:

HI Tammy! :) Welcome to TDNF, and back to Neo! I'm Sabrina. I've joined the forum for almost a month now. Everyone I've met has been nice and helpful. What kind of video games do you play? I'm a fan of halo and Cod.

Hi thanks for the welcome. I am currently into Diablo 3. I play maplestory which I love very much. Gears of war is my all time favorite game. I like rpg's.

Welcome to the Forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and meet lots of new people and find tons of new friends! Everyone's very friendly here and I'm sure you'll love it here. :laughingsmiley:

I'm a huge fan of comic books and video games, too. Doesn't matter if you're a Marvel fan or DC, I'm right there with you. (Though I do prefer Marvel slightly.) What kind of games are your faves? I'm into RPGs mostly. (My current addictions are Minecraft, Skyrim, Pokemon, Fallout and NeoPets.)

Have a look around and have fun! :rock:

Hi thanks for the welcome.

I am mostly into marvel at the moment I am slowing trying to get into DC I am really liking Green Arrow. Spider-man is my all time favorite. Wolverine and x-men. I stopped reading for a few years because I just didnt have the time but I am getting back into them. I am reading Iron Man extremis right now and the new launch of spider-man.

I love RPG's and some shooters. Never played pokemon I really need to everyone says its awesome.

Hi! Welcome to our forums! No need to be shy here. We're all very friendly. Hope you enjoy your time here and on Neo! :)

Hi thanks for the welcome!! I am just an around shy person but I am slowly opening up thanks again for the welcome.

Hi, Tammy! Welcome to TDNF! It's nice to meet you. ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for the welcome. I am sure I well be asking lots of questions.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to reply to multiple quotes, please use the 'MultiQuote' function.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Two quick tips:

- You should not double post. (In this case four posts ..)

- You can quote multiple persons by using the button 'MultiQuote' next to 'Quote' ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not backseat moderate. You may report a post at it's bottom left and a moderator will take care of the problem.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Two quick tips:

- You should not double post. (In this case four posts ..)

- You can quote multiple persons by using the button 'MultiQuote' next to 'Quote' ;)

Oh opps sorry didnt know that

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

oh wow sorry again I am on here for a day and already messed up twice sorry thanks for the heads up I am reading through this now.

oh wow sorry again I am on here for a day and already messed up twice sorry thanks for the heads up I am reading through this now.

Hey, no problem! Everybody has to learn the rules! You didn't messed up, you just didn't know :) Again, welcome to the forums!

Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Shelley. Coming back to neo is always a joy! lol I hadn't joined the forums until recently, but it's been great. Everyone's really good about answering your questions and helping out whenever you need it :)