*is new*

Welcome ^_^

I'd have to second Grenthine on the age comment... Age is just how long you've been around, not everyone actually "acts their age" =P

Guest Sabs

Hi Karla! I'm Sabrina, and welcome to TDNF! :) I agree with the others! There are so many adults that play this game, and probably more than kids. lol I'm in my twenties, and I'll probably be playing Neopets until I have grey hairs. :P

What do you like to do on Neo?

Hello Karla, welcome :)

Don't worry about the age, we are a lot over twenties to play neopets ;)

Hi, Karla :) As everybody said, there's nothing unfortunate in your 21s. I'm over 30 myself and I still enjoy playing on the site :)

I mean, my mom is 56 and still plays - but that's a totally different story haha.

And on Neo I'm really into the Stock Market and the AC. I'm kinda starting to get into avvies again and I want to be a bit better at customizing my pets, I guess.

I and my neofriends are all in our 40's. So 20's is nothing. Neopets is relaxing and enjoying for people of all ages. Believe me, some of the games I play, like Castle of Eliv Thade, I think, "no 8 yo child would be able to figure out these words." lol.

Sometimes adults need an escape from the REAL world. We have enough stress every day. It is nice to escape to Neopia.

Hey Karla...another 21 year old here :p haha I just can't get away from neo! Anyways nice to meet you, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :)

any neo goals or things you're working on/ interested in? :)

Sometimes adults need an escape from the REAL world. We have enough stress every day. It is nice to escape to Neopia.

Exactly what my mom keeps telling me. Sometimes after a really rough day she'll just plant herself in front of Sutek's Tomb and refuse to listen to us haha.

And only goals I'm working on right now are avvies. Where can I get one of those pretty avvie counters?

Guest Sabs

Nice! I've been doing the stock market for a few years. I just wish some stocks didn't take so long. lol I waited around 6 months to sell one stock. I love customizing, and members here would be happy to help give suggestions if you ever need it.

Avatars are cool. I'm mainly trying to get the game avatars right now. I'm going for snowrollers currently.

Just in case you didn't know, TDNF has an avatar lending program here.

http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/

Nice! I've been doing the stock market for a few years. I just wish some stocks didn't take so long. lol I waited around 6 months to sell one stock.

I broke this hiatus because I randomly checked up on Neopets & my stocks and I got over 1mill NP just from sitting around because one of my stocks was at 500+ NP. I took it to be a sign!