Hello :)

leotte

Hey guys!

I'm Léa. I'm new on TDN Forum. I'm from France and I have been playing since 2004 but I made a long break from Neopets and I don't have friends anymore. They left Neopets. So I hope to make some new friends here :)

One of my goals is to collect avatars.

Hey Lea, nice to meet you :) The few neofriends I had from back in the day are all gone as well (with the exception of my real life best friend). I'm trying to collect avatars as well, any specific avatar that you're really trying for? Some of them are so frustrating >.< haha

Thank you for your messages :)

ShelleyJoy : Yes indeed, avatars are frustrating! ;) Especially the avatar games. I try to have the pet avatars for the moment and you?

Thank you for your messages :)

ShelleyJoy : Yes indeed, avatars are frustrating! ;) Especially the avatar games. I try to have the pet avatars for the moment and you?

Tell me about it! I've been trying for the faerie bubbles avatar for AGES haha...I really like the mutant graveyard of doom avie as well, but I pretty much gave up on that XD Kind of working on snowmuncher right now :)

I'm working on getting lends for the pet avatars as well, I just got lent a coconut jubjub a few days ago, and can't wait until the beginning of next month so I have more transfers :)

Hello and welcome to TDN! I'm glad you joined our little community here. :D

If you're interested in obtaining a few avatars, maybe the Avatar Lending Program can help you? If you intend to be an active member, posting won't be much of a problem! Pet lends are suspended for June, but you can borrow avatar pets starting July ;) I got a bunch from borrowing there too!

Good luck on your hunt ^_^ Avatars are very rewarding but also very frustrating. I too am working on my Kadoatie avatar at the moment.

Hello and welcome to TDN! I'm glad you joined our little community here. :D

If you're interested in obtaining a few avatars, maybe the Avatar Lending Program can help you? If you intend to be an active member, posting won't be much of a problem! Pet lends are suspended for June, but you can borrow avatar pets starting July ;) I got a bunch from borrowing there too!

Good luck on your hunt ^_^ Avatars are very rewarding but also very frustrating. I too am working on my Kadoatie avatar at the moment.

Good luck for the kadoatie avatar! I even didn't try yet.

In fact, I would like to help as well for the Avatar Lending Program. I have a pirate Draik if you are interested in, my draik will join the program :)