Plushie Tycoon Crashed

Saranightfire

That stinks!

The only thing I can think of is that maybe you had employees hired? Other than that I don't know what might have caused that to happen.

You could try sending a ticket but I kind of doubt that much will come of it. I could be wrong though...

I had no workers hired...

And it wasn't time for a cycle where the money would be taken out to pay them. I also had enough money even with 7K to pay the stuffing, I should have had enough money left over to pay them if I had hired them.

That stinks!

The only thing I can think of is that maybe you had employees hired? Other than that I don't know what might have caused that to happen.

You could try sending a ticket but I kind of doubt that much will come of it. I could be wrong though...

How do you send a ticket? Sorry for the double post, but I honestly never had this happen before.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

KNOWN GLITCHES

PT is experiencing a LOT of glitches recently. Check out this page for a list of glitches and possible solutions:

http://www.neopets.com/~g_dragon

^From the Plushie Tycoon May Help Neoboard.

Also, Plushie Tycoon isn't really maintained by anyone now on TNT's side... so whenever glitches happen, it's pretty useless to report them,

Yes that is also a known glitch, and I just posted about it. But in case you did not click my link:

(3) Cannot hire workers. While trying to hire workers you are always sent to the page that says "You presently have only one manager and no workers...".

Possible solution (courtesy of Ozzy): Check if you are able to hire dropouts and if you can, here's what you do:

hire 25 dropouts. make it your default workforce. fire all workers. hire 25 managers and 250 trainees. make them your default. next time you get the hiring glitch, just hire default workforce and glitch will be gone again.

Yes that is also a known glitch, and I just posted about it. But in case you did not click my link:

thanks Xepha not know there was already a solution for that.
try it and it worked perfectly, now I'll have no problems, it hurts to have lost almost 4 days.