Workers wont construct storage in Habitarium. . .

veraflora

The workers will not acknowledge or build a storage I bought.

I have tried the following:

1) moving it into different parts of the habitarium

2) Refreshing page/ closing habitarium window and reopening

3) Dropping many workers by it several times

And now everything except the little "x" or moving icon is invisible.

Has anyone experienced something similar? I want my storage back. :( I bought a new one anyways, but it is just so wasteful of resources!

#p3problems

i have had that happen to me in the past . it was a house though .. i just discarded it and bought another one

my stupid p3's eat when they are full and fresh from their nap in the hospital ... and when they are hungry or tired they sleep instead of eat ..

a very similar thing is happening to me right now! my one nester REFUSES to lay an egg...no matter what I do. i've never had this problem in the past. I also cleaned out my browser history. Nothing has worked :/

a very similar thing is happening to me right now! my one nester REFUSES to lay an egg...no matter what I do. i've never had this problem in the past. I also cleaned out my browser history. Nothing has worked :/

It is SO ANNOYING! What goofs those p3s are these days! Geez!

My problem seems to have fixed itself--it disappeared before I could delete it, hehe. I hope yours goes away too!

I've had a soldier in my nest for quite a few days as well. I can get the egg from under the nester in the same nest, but I'd like to have my full force of soldiers out in case there is an increment in pest advances, or a higher lvl decides to raid me xP

Moving the nest for repairs hasn't worked in letting me getting it out, nor has refreshing, running CCleaner (clearing history & cookies) or anything else. Just letting it rot there seems cruel, but I guess it's all I can do =/

Speaking of, have you tried letting your soldiers build it? I usually make them do all the work, such freeloaders <_<

The game has a lot of bugs and glitches. When a worker p3 doesn't acknowledge a building that you just placed, it's because the game either hasn't registered its placement or the game glitched out and what you placed there 'doesn't exist'.

What the latter really meant is, sometimes when the game starts to lag, dragging buildings from your inventory won't be acknowledged in the game's coding. All you can do is try and drag the 'ghost' building back into your storage or else, refresh.

I run into many glitches too. Every day I place all of my p3's into Houses to let them recover all of their stats but sometimes 1 of them won't recover. Reason being is (as I found out), the game didn't register me dragging the p3 into the house. It lagged when I was hastily dragging the p3 so its 'image' will be shown inside the house but its actual data value will probably register it doing the last thing it was doing (harvesting resources).

Well, it sounds like they're on strike.

If you up their wages a little...

Was it allowing you to put the storage back in your inventory? I'm not sure if that's possible or would even help though.

I've had a soldier in my nest for quite a few days as well. I can get the egg from under the nester in the same nest, but I'd like to have my full force of soldiers out in case there is an increment in pest advances, or a higher lvl decides to raid me xP

Moving the nest for repairs hasn't worked in letting me getting it out, nor has refreshing, running CCleaner (clearing history & cookies) or anything else. Just letting it rot there seems cruel, but I guess it's all I can do =/

Speaking of, have you tried letting your soldiers build it? I usually make them do all the work, such freeloaders <_<

That is really annoying and sounds pretty similar to my situation.

The storage just ended up disappearing so I had no options! Ha!

Well, it sounds like they're on strike.

If you up their wages a little...

Was it allowing you to put the storage back in your inventory? I'm not sure if that's possible or would even help though.

^1-2 bacon crumbs a day is pretty terrible pay, I suppose, isn't it?

No, it would not let me return it to the inventory... it just disappeared on its own. :|