Side Account Banned - Will my other accounts be banned too?

NiteLite

I tried logging into a side account that I haven't been on in a while today only to find the message "WARNING: This account has been FROZEN for the following reason: Account banned" What does that even mean? I've never done anything wrong on Neopets, especially on this specific account. I don't even really use it, I've just been waiting until I was ready to create more neopets on it. It literally sits there barely touched except to log in every once in a while. I've had that side account since 2008 so I'm really upset.I'm wondering if my account was hacked or something. Regardless, I don't know what the reason is that it's banned, but I'm confused as to why an account would be banned but not the other 3 that are attached to the same e-mail address. I'm afraid that it was a mistake not banning my other accounts so I don't want to contact TNT. If I bring it to their attention will they freeze my other accounts too?

This happened before, and Dawn provided a good answer:

If I'm not mistaken a banned account is when someone is trying to gain access to it several times by entering incorrect information several times. TNT could see that as someone trying to hack in.

You could send in a ticket explaining that it's your account and you can't remember the login, and provide as much info as you can to prove it's your account (pets on the account, items you remember having, neofriends you have, anything you can think of in the account). Since you actually did nothing wrong, there's a good chance you'll get access if you can provide enough information, it just might take awhile, as TNT is not known to be quick with resolving account issues.

Again, since you did nothing wrong, your sides are fine. For future reference, TNT will sometimes chain-freeze accounts linked to the same email if you do something bad enough (I think score-sending is enough to be chain banned, but I'm not sure). However, if this was the case, it would say "This account has been frozen" rather than "banned."

If you did nothing wrong I don't see whyt they would ban all of your accounts. Personally I think you would be fine sending in a ticket... Ok so I looked at an old thread and "If I'm not mistaken a banned account is when someone is trying to gain access to it several times by entering incorrect information several times. TNT could see that as someone trying to hack in. " Mouseykins

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/34029-whats-the-difference-between-account-banned-and-frozen/

"

i once created a side account for the sole purpose of making a gallery ... I transferred 100k (back in 2003 that was a lot of money) and started adding items .. in an hour I had about 150 items in the gallery ... and BAAAM! it was frozen for "cheating in games" ... it didn't even last a day .... it was hilarious as much as it was frustrating .. but I only lost 100k ... anyway ... it didn't affect my main although all my items and NP's came from there ... TNT have gotten more lenient with time though ... try sending in a ticket ...

Okay, so if I don't get the account back will it be okay to make another side account on the same e-mail address? I've read that I'm allowed to have my main account plus four side accounts, since one of the side accounts were frozen and no longer usable can I replace it with a new one on the same e-mail?

EDIT:

Or would it be okay to just change the e-mail associated with my main account and the side accounts that weren't banned and then create a fourth side account that is attached to the new e-mail?