Why can't I send this message?

arikaria

In Neomail:

I am going to withdraw my application for Graphics Maker/Coder. I’m still kind of new to coding Neopets-wise, and not learning as fast as I’d like to.

I’d like to apply for Activities Page host if possible. I am on daily to keep track of neomails, and have good organizational skills. A new activity I’d like to try is geography lessons, similar to ‘Who am I?’ but with geographical locations.

Feel free to use the activity idea even if I am not accepted. And I am still willing to do graphics for the guild (Banners, buttons, activity graphics). I’d really like to help out in any way I can.

I'm not quite sure what the problem is either. It would help if you could tell me what happened when you tried to send this message, and the mystery would be solved easily and quickly. Normally, I would say that, perhaps, the message was too long, but it doesn't quite seem so. And if it was too long, TNT would tell you. they would say something along the lines of: You're message is too long! You must...etc. Never, besides the message of it being too long, has TNT told me about a problem with my Neomailing. Well, actually, I don't Neomail much at all in the first place! :P

Hope this helps!! ^_^

It's not too long. I get "ERROR : Do not send messages containing profanity, sexual terms, or other inappropriate content (including religion, politics, cheats, hacks, and password scams) on Neopets!"

It's not too long. I get "ERROR : Do not send messages containing profanity, sexual terms, or other inappropriate content (including religion, politics, cheats, hacks, and password scams) on Neopets!"

There's something in there that TNT obviously thinks shouldn't be there. I can't figure out what it is; your message seems completely fine and normal. But TNT is always suspicious. You're on your own about what they think is strange. I mean, sometimes, an innocent message will sound like a scam. I wish you luck on trying to decipher it! Sorry I couldn't be of much help! :(

Thanks for trying

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

As dumb as it sounds, the word 'skills' is most likely setting off their profanity filter because of 'kill' in the word.

OOHH I KNOW! It's definitely "skills"....I get caught with it ALL the time, it funny how much you realize you use that word once you're trying to avoid it :p ... try spelling it with a "1" as in "ski1l" ...or just rewrite the sentence