Lever Of Doom Avatar Question

Nerdygamergirl

Hi All!

I just recently started getting into trying to increase my avatar collection, and I have been trying for the Lever Of Doom avatar for quite some time now. (Over 15,000 spent trying so far) Was just curious how many times others had to pull the lever before getting the avatar, and if there is any trick to getting it or if it is just completely random?

I agree with the others. It is completely random. I've been trying off and on to get the avatar for years now. I have no idea how much i have spent on it either. Probably as much as the others so far. I only allow myself to spend a few grand when i try though. After i save enough to get the number six avatar, i will spend on the more expensive avatars more freely. Good luck getting yours.

I like your neoname, btw.

I'd heard that the Lever gives the avatar out when it has collected a 100k from a variety of users - so if you have the 99,900 turn you get nothing, but if you're quick enough to get in the 100k donation, you get the avatar. Of course this was just a rumour and either way it still remains completely random. Just keep trying!

After YEARS of daily pulls (sometimes multiple)...I pulled out 100K to attack it head on.

I got on my 3rd pull.

IT KNEW to surrender!

:P

I had the complete opposite luck with the Edna avie...my second quest ever and I got the avie.

I think if Neopets allowed it I would get death threats over that. /snicker

The random avies can be evil...

Good luck!

After YEARS of daily pulls (sometimes multiple)...I pulled out 100K to attack it head on.

I got on my 3rd pull.

IT KNEW to surrender!

I had the complete opposite luck with the Edna avie...my second quest ever and I got the avie.

I think if Neopets allowed it I would get death threats over that. /snicker

The random avies can be evil...

Good luck!

Re: Edna

Yes. Yes, I believe you would. grumbles

holy craap, I got my avatar on the first try, and I had no idea was the level of doom was or that it was a random avatar giver at the time, so I assumed that if ou pulled the lever of doom, you got the avatar straight away.

really sorry for those who had to waste so much neopoints on it, must of been really painful.