Lucky day~ Woot!

Ranaki

First, I recieved a pirate paint brush from Anchor Management.

Second, I figured out my magma pool time (the Magma Aisha doesn't look that bad, actually).

Lastly, I recieved a super bonus whilst training my Cybunny (+3 agility from Pirate Training).

Thinking I should continue with NeoQuest, I might come across a nice random event ^_^

I felt I should boast o.o

Sorry =3

In all my 12 years, I think the ONLY lucky thing that happened to me was finding a faerie paint brush in an RE, besides getting my Cybunny, which I used that PB on her xD

I once got a petpet pirate paint brush from anchor management and have knocked over 2 coconuts so far

Congrats on all the good luck!! Some of that luck must have rubbed off onto me after reading your post, I went to take my Kougra out of training and he went up 5 agility points, then I went to buy a codestone that I was out of and saw a Skree for sale for 500np. I bought it and then checked SSW and it was selling for 3900np. :happydance: What next??

That's so fantastic!! I've never gotten anything exciting from anchor management..or the forgotten shore for that matter lol and nice job finding your magma time! :D

Congrats on all the good luck!! Some of that luck must have rubbed off onto me after reading your post, I went to take my Kougra out of training and he went up 5 agility points, then I went to buy a codestone that I was out of and saw a Skree for sale for 500np. I bought it and then checked SSW and it was selling for 3900np. :happydance: What next??

Wow that's excellent!

Grats to everyone that received good luck xD