FFQ! Anyone have a dream Buzz they want painted??

srahski

Finally got a FFQ through using a fortune cookie! I'm not interested in painting any of my pets but I would love the av. I'm not sure if it's allowed but I'll happily paint someone's Buzz for them if they have a dream colour. Otherwise I'll be adopting or creating a Buzz to paint and give away.

@srahski Oh really!Thats really nice of you,can you get me zombie buzz and name it ZomBuzz(Include the caps)and send to my side the user for my side is deltacow2(Main is full),well thx in advance

That's a nice thing to do!

And congrats on getting a FFQ! I never got one but I will, someday! :shiftyeyes_anim:

With my luck I will probably never get a FFQ and if I do it's gonna ask for like a draik egg or a snorkel snout,although the bank seems to have many errors in my favor...Still hoping i can get dat buzz

lucky you getting a FFQ! congratulations! ^^ that avatar is so elusive, and so nice of you to grant someone their dreamie...lol can you point the fountain faerie in my direction? :whistle: hahah

@Deltacow- Keep trying. I thought I'd never get an FFQ, but I got one shortly after Christmas one year. There was no doubt in my mind what to do with my good fortune. I painted my xweetok island! I have no regrets.

You just need to keep trying, and keep a dream pet in your heart.

No worries @lovedwallflower, painted Buzz's for everyone!!! Congrats on getting a FFQ too!

Sorry @Deltacow but your accounts are too young to transfer a Zombie painted pet too, and ZomBuzz as a name is taken.

If anyone else is interested let me/them know, and let me know why you/someone else should get a fancy Buzz! My NM is open and I would love to give someone their dream Buzz.

@Whitewolf thx for the encouragement appreciate it!

@srahski oh well no buzz for me it's fine though maybe somebody else can have their own dream pet .

Good luck to evreyone to try and get a FFQ

srahski i sent you a neomail, can you check it?

Hi I got your NM, just waiting to see if anyone else is interested at the moment.