I'm starting a gallery...

auntziggy

and it is based on Moehog's. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me of some of the main items which I would need. I am trying to have any items with Moehog's pictures on them, are made specifically for Moehogs or which can be associated with Moehogs. Many thanks in advance. Also, if you are selling any Moehog items, I am willing to buy them.

When I started my Wocky gallery... I had to go through the same thing. Here are two tips:

Make a list of Moehog characters.

When you know some of your most expensive items, use the shop wizard to find galleries that have them. If you are lucky, one or many are dedicated to your theme so you can enrich your list more.

Good luck :)

Gonna make a trade for ya in a second, I need to clean out my SDB and I have some Moehog stuff in there I won't use. ;u; Just send a junk item along.

But I advise trying the Neo[Removed]. c:

For my galleries, I begin by making lists of the characters i need to include as well as types of items that are associated with my theme. I search those keywords in JellyNeo's item database and make lists of those items and their ballpark cost that is listed there. That way, when I'm ready to buy I have a general idea of how much something sells for. Always refresh the shop wiz more than once and don't forget to check auctions and the trading post :] Have fun collecting!

A gallery should always be about something you love. It shouldn't be work, but a labor of love. If you love moehogs, start with a ripped moehog plushie and Moehawk items. Enter Moehog in the Neopets search engine. Look for books, food, clothing, etc with moehogs.

I have a Fyora gallery that I've been working on for years, so I know about building a gallery.

Good luck!