Bad password? uh no! HELP!!

mycatshmee

Try logging in again if could be a simple mistyping sometimes I accidentally press another key instead but if you use caps lock sometimes it messes up and the normal keys might come out caps if you think that might be that just press caps lock a few times until it works properly if not then I'm not sure what else I could suggest.

So I tried logging into Neopets and it said bad password. I haven't changed my password in YEARS! I made my account 6 years ago, and I forgot what e-mail I used to sign up. What should I do?! PLEASE HELP!!!

If you are very very sure on your password, it may be that your account was purged and someone else recreated it. If the active neopet is still the same one from years ago, maybe you were affected by the glitch that added random characters to your correct password. In either case, send a ticket or email to TNT explaining what happened and give as much information as possible to prove that you are the owner of the account.

are you logging on from the same computer as always? are you sure that the keyboard is ok and that the caps lock isnt stuck on or anything simple like that

if you have logged on from another computer where you have left your password so it comes up automatically I would try logging in there first to see if it gets you on..I know these things sound obvious but once I had a computer that had a dodgy keyboard one of the keys stuck and so when I typed in the password it was of course wrong each time

when did you last log in ok?

I had the same thing happen to me, and had also forgotten my old email. But after I submitted a few tickets on the topic my account disappeared from existence. No frozen sign, no lookup, neo said no one existed with that name. I'm assuming it got purged or something. But that was my first/old account, and that is why I've since had to start over. I hope you have better luck than I did. )=

My first account was deleted due to inactivity because I couldn't remember the fake birthday I used lol...are you entering the right birthday? If you are not sure of your birthday yet know your password you can send TNT a ticket and they will provide you with your birthday. Not knowing your email might be tough though...are you sure you can't remember it? do you have the email written down anywhere? I make sure to keep a record of all my accounts and passwords for everything

I hope you can figure it out, best of luck to you!

Yes I logged in from the same computer. I just wasn't on for about 4 days because I started a new job and have been working LONG hours. :( I made a new account and sent a ticket in. I provided a bunnnch of info so hopefully I can get a new password. If I don't....I'll be so upset because I recently hit 5 mil for the first time, got 3 petpetpets...and have just spent so many NP on expensive things. MEH THIS ISNT FAIR