Wrestlemania XXX

Ashbash

I used to watch it when it was WWF, so some years ago! I remember playing the game on PS1 as well xD good times! My dad's watching the racing else I'd join you :(

I'm watching it tonight, and I am seriously stoked! There is no way Brock is going to be the one to end The Streak! He's going to fall to a pile driver or gate. Yeah, Undertaker is my boy from waaay back.

Okay, I'll be the one to stir the pot and say Triple H won't beat Daniel Bryan.

Haha I actually completely agree with you! I'm not a Lesnar fan so I will be really upset if he ends up being the one to break the streak. And I'm thinking Bryan is going to win both matches tonight.

The tag team match just finished, which means it's almost time to start!

I am speechless. The Streak has ended. :sad02: Never in my worst nightmares did I imagine it would come at the hands of Brock. I always thought it would be someone more worthy like John Cena.

Didn't Brock Lesnar (spelling?) leave WWE for money and re-joined for money too (pay-per-fight) ?? this is the worst publicity stunt WWE has even done ... it's a shame !!! Brock's name isn't worth its salt .. so I'm hoping for the love of wrestling that they re-do that fight !! even tho Brock is the strongest athlete in WWE right now .. or maybe they're planning to give him a bigger role in the future ..........

01_WM30_Reactions.jpg

Brock Lesnar ( Yes, you spelled it right) was with UFC for a while. He lost a title fight and quit. He then came back to the WWE. Like you, I really do hope they re-do the fight. In light of the censors, I'll just say it's Montreal all over again.

By the way, I love your anime pic. What anime is it from? :)

I was shocked and kind of annoyed by him winning as well. I knew the streak would eventually end but I never thought they'd give it to someone who is already popular and is just a part time superstar. I did enjoy seeing all the fans faces, like in the picture Angelo posted. It was priceless.