Percentage of BD Wins on Userlookup is wrong?

lovedwallflower

On the userlookup, just under the trading cards, there is a BD section that gives a percentage of your wins in One-Player fights. Now I always play One-Player, and I almost never lose because my pet has reached the point where he can K.O. my preferred challenger (Jetsam Ace).

According to my records, I have had 5811 fights of which I have won 5660. So why is the thing on my userlookup saying that I have won 6 out of 11 fights (54.55)?

Am I missing something here?

They've mentioned it in the past but I don't think it'll be fixed for a while. They still have yet to fix BD avatars as well as the scores on pet lookups :/ Hopefully one day! lol

I know. I keep waiting and hoping for the BD avatars to come back. I wasn't able to defeat Meuka in the old battledome. Now that my pet has surpassed those levels, it will remain an unobtainable avatar for an indefinite period of time. I wonder if that is one of the possible avatars to be gained from the new random event generator? :sad01_anim: I know. . . wishful thinking. *sigh*

I'm in the boat re: the Meerca Brothers avatar. I'm sure my pet could beat them now, but I guess we'll have to wait.

I think something like that idea was floated about in the Editorial:

I remember way, way, way back when you had the Hannah and the Ice Cavesplot / war. You also had the Guildmaster's puzzle, which was canceled. I do, however, remember there being a handful of unreleased avatars for it that you COULD use for the Coincidence avatar event. It would basically be a win win: you release unreleased stuff and it's a happy medium for the event. Also, MOAR AVATARS. Would this be possible? ~pigfish99
This isn't something we were considering doing. We can toss the idea into the discussion, but we feel it is unlikely.

It could also be cool for the machine to give out retired avatars, though this is insanely out of the question, I know.

Is the BD avatars not working only very recent with the random events thing? I've gotten the Kasuki Lu - Heeyah!, Meuka - Snotty, Tonu - Charge!, and Black Pteri avatars since the release of the new battledome. I had never really trained my pet until the Obelisk plot, but afterwards I was finally strong enough to knock some of those avs off the list! :)

The battledome stats on my userlookup are off, though. Boo.

Is the BD avatars not working only very recent with the random events thing? I've gotten the Kasuki Lu - Heeyah!, Meuka - Snotty, Tonu - Charge!, and Black Pteri avatars since the release of the new battledome. I had never really trained my pet until the Obelisk plot, but afterwards I was finally strong enough to knock some of those avs off the list! :)

The battledome stats on my userlookup are off, though. Boo.

The avatar issue has been a problem since they released the new Battledome. Some avvies still work, like the ones you've mentioned, but others, like the Meercas Brothes, and also the Defenders of Neopia 1 and 2, are not working.

Not to mention the PPL! Yeah they have quite long list lol

Is the PPL not working?!

I know. I keep waiting and hoping for the BD avatars to come back. I wasn't able to defeat Meuka in the old battledome. Now that my pet has surpassed those levels, it will remain an unobtainable avatar for an indefinite period of time. I wonder if that is one of the possible avatars to be gained from the new random event generator? :sad01_anim: I know. . . wishful thinking. *sigh*

I've received the Meuka - Snotty avatar recently, Kasuki Lu kinda pwn'd me, but then I remembered (and checked) I got him before my hiatus >.>