Did you know...

Novelista

...that you can get the Emo Usuki avvie without having to keep the shopkeeper up all the time?

I figured that out after I realized the instructions said that if you look at your shop front again and you've switched 'keepers, it will go away. So I thought, "Shouldn't that mean you can change your 'keeper and you won't lose the av, so long as you don't look at your front?"

It does. I've had the Chinese New Year lupe up for a while and I haven't lost the av, because I've been careful to only look at my front (if ever) on my side. :D

I never look at my shop front anyways, at least when I do I know I can always get the avatar again. I have the moltara worms and machine parts as my shopkeeper and I'm quite happy with it...not that I have anything against emo usuki! :laughingsmiley:

I've just removed it from my actual look-up cause I can't not look at my shop front for some reason xP

I've been doing this for years. In the beginning, it's hard not to look. (I would check to make sure my shop layout was appearing properly and nothing had broken.) I frequently lost it, but now, I'm so used to it, I'm never tempted to check so I never lose it.

I've been doing this for years. In the beginning, it's hard not to look. (I would check to make sure my shop layout was appearing properly and nothing had broken.) I frequently lost it, but now, I'm so used to it, I'm never tempted to check so I never lose it.

This. Only that I'm still tempted to look, so I said "bah, what the heck" and kept the Usul anyways. I'm too lazy, lol.