What's your biggest pet peeve?

.Brianna.

Alsoo annoying, when people dont signal they are going to make a turn

OR

when i am signaling that I am about to turn (i do this ahead of time, not at the last second) and the person behind me takes this to mean to get as close as possible! Or honk me when I am slowing down to make a turn! x.x'

(i'm still angry at you, driver from 2 months ago!!!)

The not signalling thing gets me too. Or not signalling properly, i.e. signalling as you lane change/make a turn instead of using it to warn other drivers about what you're doing.

People around here are very bad for that. I can also kind of understand why though, because my second biggest pet peeve is when you signal to lane change and the person further back in that lane speeds up so you can't get in. People do that a lot too. Then you have to slow down before you move over and it messes with the flow of traffic... ugh! :(

Here are some of my biggest pet peeves, starting with my number one all-time pet peeve:

• When people are eating with a metal fork, and they bite down on the fork and SCRAPE IT BETWEEN THEIR TEETH as they pull it out of their mouth. :sick01: AGH. I can't even... ugh... It makes me kind of sick just thinking about it.

Some other ones:

• Able-bodied people who take forever to cross the street. I live near a university with many crosswalks and often find myself stopping to let students cross. These are not major crossings with traffic lights and WALK signs, but just plain zebra markings on the street. It annoys me when I try to be nice and let someone cross, but they take their sweet time sauntering across the road at a leisurely pace while chatting with a friend. I don't mind waiting on someone to cross if it is clear that they are injured/elderly/have difficulty walking/carrying heavy boxes/etc, but it bothers me when an otherwise unemcumbered person takes 30 seconds to go across the road while texting.

• People who leave their shopping carts scattered around the grocery store parking lot. The cart-return cages are there for a reason! It's the worst when I go to the store during a busy time of day and see an empty parking spot right near the entrance... awesome!... only to realize that some rude person has left their shopping cart in that parking space. :mellow:

• And speaking of supermarkets: people who hold up the checkout line by arguing about price. I could understand if there really was a huge price discrepancy that would cost the customer a lot of money, but the people I am talking about are the ones who argue with the cashier over whether their bag of Cheetos is 25 cents off. Then everyone in line has to wait while the poor cashier runs back to the item display or waits on a manager to show up to verify the price. And almost always, it turns out that the angry customer either misread the advertisement did their math wrong in the first place!

1. Bad table manners~ are your elbows on the table? Are you chewing with your mouth hanging open? How about talking with your mouth full? Oh Goddess bless, please, please, PLEASE stop it.

2. African American, Italian American, Irish American and on and on and on~why? Why can't we just be AMERICAN?

3. Rudeness, period. I can't abide it. Hate it. It can be anything ranging from butting into line to emptying a grocery cart and leaving said cart in the parking lot and billions of things in between. It is all a form of rudeness and all of it just tweaks my temper so HARD.

4. Parents who don't tend to their own children when in public and then give you the face when their child runs around and smacks into your shin bone hard enough to knock themselves upon their own booties.

5. PICK UP YOUR OWN DOG POO!!!!!

I probably have more but these are the worst.

1. When religion is spoken of in a work setting. I don't care about religion. It's a waste of time.

2. People with strong opinions in which they like to force them on me.

That's all that I can think of for now.

• 1 month later...

When people speak and they keep their eyes really open and bulging. When I used to ride the bus, I hated when people would fall asleep and they would either start leaning towards me or rest their head on my shoulder.