never will i understand why...

miraclemommy

They are not as common, i.e there are way less broken items. Once an item breaks, it becomes R101.

--

I'll never understand how I have the worst luck in the world when it comes to random events :p

also , the chat filters !!!!!!!!!!!!

Why they haven't yet created an app for neopets? I mean, they should have done this like 3 years ago already..

I usually take my tablet with me on the go and it would just be easier for me to do everything neopets related in an app, rather than trying to load every page to do my dailies..

Why they haven't yet created an app for neopets? I mean, they should have done this like 3 years ago already..

I usually take my tablet with me on the go and it would just be easier for me to do everything neopets related in an app, rather than trying to load every page to do my dailies..

Agreed! I usually do my dailies on my iPhone in my spare time at work, and it's so annoying when I can't go my usual route because my phone can't see the maps, lol.

Unpopular opinion: Go!

I don't understand why they couldn't have just converted all the Neopets to begin with. Especially since they don't even support UC's themselves. Why not just convert everything? Other than the fact that UC's will finally be worth the same as all the other pets, which would... upset a lot of traders.

I don't understand why they couldn't have just converted all the Neopets to begin with. Especially since they don't even support UC's themselves. Why not just convert everything? Other than the fact that UC's will finally be worth the same as all the other pets, which would... upset a lot of traders.

At the point that they have UC they do support them, albeit not much. Either take them all away (which is not something I want) or give us the option to revert pets. I just think it would be smarter as a company for them to try to capitalize on it from an NC standpoint.

I changed emails today and the original email didnt get a confirmation email...but the new one did. No wonder someone was able to hack into my account and I never knew :/ they got a confirmation email but I never did.

There was another website (cant remember) where I switched emails and I got a confirmation on the original email....get on that, neopets!

At the point that they have UC they do support them, albeit not much. Either take them all away (which is not something I want) or give us the option to revert pets. I just think it would be smarter as a company for them to try to capitalize on it from an NC standpoint.

According to one of their recent Editorials, they do want to get rid of them. They just most likely won't.

"What we want to do and what we will do can be entirely different things sometimes. UCs are very troublesome for us."

Link to the particular issue: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=629

I think they're pretty, and nice to look at, but it just seems like there'd be less hassle for everyone if they were gone. For example, no one would get their account hacked just to have their UC's stolen.

I changed emails today and the original email didnt get a confirmation email...but the new one did. No wonder someone was able to hack into my account and I never knew :/ they got a confirmation email but I never did.

There was another website (cant remember) where I switched emails and I got a confirmation on the original email....get on that, neopets!

This sounds like something we should add into the survey so they are aware but I am sure JumpStart knows that this is a point of contention considering they had a question about this.

According to one of their recent Editorials, they do want to get rid of them. They just most likely won't.

"What we want to do and what we will do can be entirely different things sometimes. UCs are very troublesome for us."

Link to the particular issue: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=629

I think they're pretty, and nice to look at, but it just seems like there'd be less hassle for everyone if they were gone. For example, no one would get their account hacked just to have their UC's stolen.

I am aware they don't want them but they still have them which is why I am saying they do in a way "support them". Now we have new ownership so I say keep them around, it does the same thing as removing them because then people can convert their beloved pet (like my BD active) instead of trying to take someone else's. This wouldn't even be a hassle because they could do it multiple ways with little effort and make money off of it easily so from a business standpoint it makes no sense to get rid of them.

Another for the standpoint of this topic...

I will never understand why you would create an avatar where you have to hoard 1000 different items in your SDB and not have a better search feature.

Another one that puzzles me, is why create the Lutari Talisman/ Island and then bail on it so quickly

• 1 month later...
Guest Sabs

I like that thought! Someone suggested to me that they should have an NC item to create unconverted neopets. I like the idea, but it would probably cause an uproar on the PC with trading values. lol

I don't understand why we can't say "Skills" in a neomail, without it being blocked in the filters.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

They actually used to have a mobile app, not sure of the year. That's how players had access to Lutari Island I believe.

I will never understand why Lutari's can't be traded. A few years ago they were rare and incredibly special. Now they're very common (but still incredibly special :D) So whats the harm?

I agree with this. I imagine if TNT built a time machine, this is the first thing they would go back and do differently.

I will never understand why Lutari's can't be traded. A few years ago they were rare and incredibly special. Now they're very common (but still incredibly special :D) So whats the harm?

I'd really like them to change this, especially since they never did anything plot-wise with it. It always felt like something that was eventually going to be changed in an event, but it never happened. I always feel bad when one of my pets get zapped a fancy Lutari color that I don't want.

I will never understand why TNT claim they haven't forgotten about Lutari Island, but will never open it and make a fully realized land out of it. Why don't they just eliminate it from the map?

I will never understand how 98 percent of the new items are hard to find. Also the chat filters because words that shouldn't be blocked are blocked.

I will never understand how TNT get away with bringing the same event over and over and over again and people are still interested enough in it to participate (Altador Cup in particular). Don't get me wrong, I'm part of a guild for my team and it's exciting to have the community spirit and it's fun to earn points for your team and make friends...but it gets boring FAST to play the same games repeatedly...and they are the same games every year. It amazes me that people haven't just dropped playing it and not bothered in much larger numbers than I see on the boards (I still see quite a lot of people playing it). The people who get All-Star...well...they deserve the trophy and prizes, for sure. Anyone who has the patience and dedication to spend that much time playing the same games repeatedly deserves the top tier stuff. :P Personally I've only ever gotten as far as rank 15 and that was during a time when I was unemployed.