I've decided to stop lurking...

Grenthine

...and say hello! 12 and a half years ago, my baby sister introduced me to Neopets, but as she was too young to have an email account of her own (and I had one, being a High Schooler), we played together. She has long since forgotten about the site, but I still came on occasionally over the years (mostly just for the Advent Calendar when I remembered :* ). I am now on Neopets daily. And now, I've discovered TDN, so you're all stuck with me! :laughingsmiley: If any of you would like to say hello to an "older" gamer, please do! I would love the company! :woot:

That sounds similar to my situation but with my mom. I started playing when I was young and my mom got bored one day and said she wanted to play a game. Well I was on a hiatus then and showed her Neo and she loved it. After watching her play it I couldn't help but get back into it and found this site here. I have been going for 5 years strong now.

My story aside, Welcome to TDN everyone here is awesome and don't be afraid to ask questions. Also check out the rules as you don't want to have the mods down your neck (don't worry they don't bite).

Good day and welcome! I also used to lurk and one bored day decided to make an account on TDNF and here I am. You're also in the good company of a great number of "older" gamers, so hello!

I've seen one of your posts around, said you were a WoW player ^___^ Welcome to TDNF =3

(OT: As a fellow WoW player, I was wondering, are you still active on WoW?)

As active as I can be with a puppy! I log into WoW every day, but not for very long. Puppy comes first! That's her as my avatar. Her name's Millie, and she's 8 months old now!

This is a response to Ranaki. I can't figure out how to use the Quote feature correctly, it seems. :*

Edited by Grenthine

Honestly, I think there are more adults than children on neopets :rock: LOL. It is relaxing, and just FUN.

Hi Grenthine, welcome to our great forums! I see you're adjusting nicely. :)

If you do have questions, feel free to ask.