Lab Ray + Desired Pets

.Brianna.

I have access to the lab ray and have used it on all of my existing pets, but now I am reaching a bit of a dilemma. I don't have any "dream" pets, I tend to zap until I get something I like. (I did use a faerie pb on my Cybunny after the ray changed it's species) Now I have reached a point where I am not sure if I want to zap anyone anymore. I have a Faerie Cybunny, Magma Acara, Dimensional Bruce, & a Snow Bori. I feel like I am wasting my access to the lab if I stop using it. What would/do you do??

If you're happy with your pets, I wouldn't say it's wasted! :)

Do you have any side accounts? I don't have access to the lab ray, but some people who do leave a spot open on their main account just for zapping. They then adopt "dream" pets out to other people. It just depends on if you're willing to move one of your current pets off to a side.

I have two pets I made just to zap, I'm zapping a third but that's because I still want it to turn into my dreamy (only obtainable through the lab) All my other pets will stay as they are (or will get painted in the future)

But because I like the surprise of what the lab will give me, I made those two labrats. And they help me collect avatars that need you to have a certain pet/color. :P

After customization I pretty much hate how all the neopets look lol Personally I would keep zapping unless I had avatar pets. My stolen account had 2 avatar pets (a pink pet and a fire Blumaroo). I was using the zap on my BD pet (didn't care what it looked like). had the lab ray zapped that pet to another avvie pet or eventide, I would have stopped there.

If I were you i would zap the snow borri or if you love the pets the way they are then stop zapping :) there is nothing wrong with not using the lab.

I have three maps and have one pet on each that is my lab rat. I like the stats to be honest so I will probably continue to zap for as long as I am playing. If you are happy with your pets then don't continue using it on any of them. Ether move a pet to a side and get a lab pet or feel accomplished that you got great pets from the lab and stop zapping.

I just zap for the sake of fun. Like 'wonder-what-will-happen-today'. If I get a good species with a good color I usually adopt it out to people who have listed this as their dream color for a pet (there are many "Dream pet" petpages out there that I check from time to time)

Like some others do, I adopt pets with good names (Capital letter, sounds pretty) and zap them until they're something interesting... then I look to see if it's anyone's dream and if I can't find someone who wants it I pound it and start the process over again. I don't even have my dream pet yet xD

I have three maps and have one pet on each that is my lab rat. I like the stats to be honest so I will probably continue to zap for as long as I am playing. If you are happy with your pets then don't continue using it on any of them. Ether move a pet to a side and get a lab pet or feel accomplished that you got great pets from the lab and stop zapping.

I was about to say just transfer the pet, but just remembered that if it's a newbie account, then neopets might not let you since the account has to be a certain age to do that, I think.

Im doing the adopt - zap - pound thing, but each time I have tried, I get attached to the pet lol I know it's silly, but yeah. =]