Chocolate Avatar

sniffismydog

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get the chocolate avatar? I have been trying on and off for a few months to get it, but I can never find an item with the right rarity restocked. I've been specifically looking for the Mint Chocolate Kacheek, but even when I refresh, I can never find it. Are there certain times when items are restocked?

Study the stock and which items can get you the avatar. Most have a set restock price (5k+), but it's easier if you can recognize them by their picture. Zoom out your browser so that when the shop restocks, you're able to see all the items at once instead of having to scroll, as this wastes time.

I've found the best times to get the avatars that require you to be fast (Uni Faboo, Kads, Chocolate) are between 11pm-2am NST. There are usually less players online, which means less competition than you would have on a weekend afternoon when a ton of people are online.

All the restocks are random as to the time they restock and the items they restock, though obviously the lower rarity items are going to show up a lot more than the higher rarity items.

You can go here to see a list of all the items to possibly restock for avatar:

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/chocolate-list

You can select it to list them alphabetically by name or rarity.