Olympics 2014

blueberrykiwi141

Well, today I decided to sit and watch curling (Men's team, Sweden vs Canada). And... It was really interesting!!! :P

I always thought curling was kinda crazy, but that's because I didn't know how it worked. It's still very different, but definitely interesting.

Then my Mom came to the room and asked: "What the heck is that? Are they sweeping the floor?"

And then I tried to explain curling to her... and she said "Well that's crazy." :P :P One day I'll convince her...

(ps: Sweden's capitain was so handsome! hahaha :D )

My mom's from Ohio and had never seen curling before. My dad came home from work one day and she had it on and she asked him what show it was . He's like "It's curling. It's a sport." Apparently she thought it was an SNL skit or something xD

Also leaving this here because it's the best thing ever. Go Jamaica!

Today, so many people were watching the Canada/US male hockey game ;O even during class, and wow everyone cheered when Canada won :3 hehe

I think this is one of the best parts about the Olympics. Everyone at work is always "secretly" watching it on their phones but you can hear cheers down the hallways whenever Canada scores. It really brings people together.

It seems like this year I'm always getting spoilers of the results because of the time difference, but I'll be waking up early to watch the gold medal hockey game live! :)

My mom's from Ohio and had never seen curling before. My dad came home from work one day and she had it on and she asked him what show it was . He's like "It's curling. It's a sport." Apparently she thought it was an SNL skit or something xD

Hahaha yeah, right? I had only seen curling once before in my life, and it was on a Pingu episode! :P (and even so, I used to think those things were clothing irons :D )