Help!

IngibjorgAnna

I have no idea if I´m doing this right but if you would maybe answer me cuz I´m in a bit of a pickle. So like in 2009 I´m made neopets accounts, 5 to be exact. I can´t remember any of the passwords and I have done that I forgot my password but it does not send to my email any password. there is like oops: error. I don´t know what to do because I can´t make a new account because I maxed that out. So I was basically how do I delete them? or at least get my passwords.

If your using a different IP address it would be safer. Bbut I would send an editorial/ticket to confirm :)

I'm very confident that you don't have to send a ticket about starting a new account if you no longer have access to ones you created 4+ years ago, regardless if you have the same IP or not. No need to clog up the system.

However, if you feel like you know enough information about the accounts (email address, first pet created, items you have in your SDB etc), you can submit a ticket and TNT may be able to restore it to you.

I'm very confident that you don't have to send a ticket about starting a new account if you no longer have access to ones you created 4+ years ago, same IP or not.

No need to clog up the system.

I'm just saying its better to save the risks. I mean create one and play as well as send a ticket. You never know. My friend got chained for making 13 accounts over 10 years leaving them all and making a new one. :(

Not to be disrespectful to your friend, but I'm assuming they weren't completely true to the rules. Even I've had several accounts over my life on Neopets and I've never once been at risk because of it. I forgot their names and logins. I had to create new accounts.

Besides, if creating a new account(s) after not having access to previous ones wasn't allowed, or heck, even risky, then 95% of Neopia would be frozen and there would be no players. No need to make people apprehensive/scared to create a new account and play the game again :P

It happens. That's why there's a purge. Just don't abuse it (which isn't the case here, but stil)