ALL of my accounts were frozen. Now what?

tearopod

Sometime earlier today all 5 of my Neopets accounts were frozen. Why? Apparently I downloaded cheating software (spoiler: I didn't). I'm rather insulted TNT was so certain of me doing this, especially since my main account of 10+ years had never been in trouble before. Not to mention I spent a lot of money on NC mall items. Heck, I was even signed up with premium for the benefits so I wouldn't have to play games for extra NP. Anyway, several other users told me to email [email protected], which I did. A few others suggested making a new account and submitting a ticket, but since all five of my accounts were frozen I felt like that would some how get me into more senseless trouble.

I think it goes without saying that I'm unhappy about it. The fact that I may never get access to my accounts again-- my accounts with BD pets, trophy pets, UCs, coding and art I worked hard on-- makes me a little sick to my stomach. I also don't look forward to calling their toll free number tomorrow to cancel my premium membership (I think the least they could do is cancel a reoccurring billing cycle after freezing someone).

But I digress. Am I going to get into more trouble if I make a new account just to submit a ticket? Or should I wait weeks/months for an e-mail response?

But I digress. Am I going to get into more trouble if I make a new account just to submit a ticket? Or should I wait weeks/months for an e-mail response?

First of all, I'm really sorry about what is happening to you.

You won't be getting in trouble if you create a new account to submit a ticket. You can even use that account as your main account until your account(s) are returned to you.

I am pretty sure they won't reply to your email. Everything is done by tickets today.

I would take it one step further and see if you can cancel premium and get a refund--the latter depending on how long you've had the premium.

For example, I got premium on a Friday and was frozen on a Tuesday. I was pretty upset, as I'd barely used it, I'd just bought four months and I knew that they wouldn't refund to me, since it's in their rules. Fortunately, I always pay with PayPal, so I went straight to their arbitration and they got it back for me.

First of all, I'm really sorry about what is happening to you.

You won't be getting in trouble if you create a new account to submit a ticket. You can even use that account as your main account until your account(s) are returned to you.

I am pretty sure they won't reply to your email. Everything is done by tickets today.

Thank you for the information! I appreciate it!

I would take it one step further and see if you can cancel premium and get a refund--the latter depending on how long you've had the premium.

For example, I got premium on a Friday and was frozen on a Tuesday. I was pretty upset, as I'd barely used it, I'd just bought four months and I knew that they wouldn't refund to me, since it's in their rules. Fortunately, I always pay with PayPal, so I went straight to their arbitration and they got it back for me.

I would push for a refund, but I used my debit card, so I don't think I'll be as fortunate. I'm glad that you were able to get a refund!

I assume you mean that you used your debit straight up, correct? Too bad. :(

Maybe in the future, use PayPal as an intermediary for your debit. I've had an unusual amount of trouble with different things in the last year or so and I'm starting to become very thankful that PayPal is there to mediate.

I assume you mean that you used your debit straight up, correct? Too bad. :(

Maybe in the future, use PayPal as an intermediary for your debit. I've had an unusual amount of trouble with different things in the last year or so and I'm starting to become very thankful that PayPal is there to mediate.

Yep, I figured nothing would go wrong so was comfortable using it. Ugh, I learned my lesson.

Since they iced you for ABing, your chances are low although I do believe you on not doing it. Im being honest and saying I know a lot of people iced for ABing. Happens when users mass report you if you get a really good item like r99 stamp, etc.

Thanks! I was rather shocked out of all the accusations I could receive ABing was the one. I made the majority of my NP by selling AG entry prizes. I know some ABers and they don't submit art, poems, anything. They did as little as they could to remain unnoticed.