Habitarium xp

35eggtarts

I just reached level 50 today and my xp used to range from about 80-200 every couple of seconds, but now it has rapidly decreased to about 12 xp.. did this happen to all of you? also, the purple gems aren't coming as fast as i'd hope, i leave habi on for hours but i only get a bit :\ help please!

Do your p3s still have a job to do? Make sure they still harvest and build things to gain experience. You can also increase getting experience by trying to lure some of those blue invader p3s, they tend to come a little more when you have food out (specificially bacon apparently), just make sure you put the food somewhere your p3s can't eat it. I don't really know what else to tell ya, you should be getting a decent amount of experience aslong as your p3s still harvest. Building some structures gives you exp as well so when your storage houses are full you can always buy a building and build it.

Try having around 20-25 storage units, that way the P3's are always harvesting - ONLY wood, stone, and mud. When your storage units are full, purge them by buying nests as these are the cheapest buildings and cheapest to level up. Level up to 3 then discard. Leveling up the buildings gives you xp as well.

Refresh the page after you've set all your P3s out to make sure they're still where you've put them; sometimes my computer/internet/habi (not sure which) lags and when I refresh, only half are where I JUST put them. Also make sure that you're not doing stuff that will lag your internet like streaming/downloading if your internet isn't so good because that makes it lag in my experience and the gems come much slower.

The other thing is to fence off the storage units completely. Don't allow the P3s to walk back and forth, that takes WAY longer. If the units are fenced off the P3s just keep working and working and the harvested mud/stone/wood will automatically go into the storages, instantly. :)

Do your p3s still have a job to do? Make sure they still harvest and build things to gain experience. You can also increase getting experience by trying to lure some of those blue invader p3s, they tend to come a little more when you have food out (specificially bacon apparently), just make sure you put the food somewhere your p3s can't eat it. I don't really know what else to tell ya, you should be getting a decent amount of experience aslong as your p3s still harvest. Building some structures gives you exp as well so when your storage houses are full you can always buy a building and build it.

yep, all my p3s have jobs and most of them are workers. i'm only getting about 30 xp every time tho :( can i ask how much you usually get?

with only 22 workers atm I'm having an average of 55 XP every update. I'm not sure if that is low or high, never checked it before really.