Why did I not get in?

Pilica

It's very cute! :laughingsmiley:

I think the reason why sometimes good pictures don't get into the AG isn't because it's not good enough. I think they try very hard to give lots of people chances to get in. If there are a lot of entries and only one or two artists always get in and no one else does, that would make all the other artists unhappy. I think they're just trying to be fair to those who don't get in often or never do. I've never managed to get in. That makes me sad, so I don't even try anymore.

Don't you just give up:D You may try with the same entry multiple times. For example I kept resubmitting a drawing like 4-5 times until it got in. (It was a general art not made for a special day. It's a lot more difficult go get in if your pic is not made for a special ocassion like species days)

VERY cute pic! You've got good talent! :D

It's a bit daunting, when looking at other people's entries to the gallery, sometimes. And I sometimes wonder if I can do a good enough job to get in as my art programs are VERY old and my art style is more pixel-artish. But yeah, a person can't give up! Gotta keep trying and eventually, like you say, it might get in. :)

Keep on drawing! :D

• 2 months later...