Bought a Tyrannian paint brush

Naamah D.

So I tried to paint a Grarrl Tyrannian yesterday on a side account and then I found out that there is no such thing as a Tyrannian Grarrl. So I sent the paint brush back to my main and sold it. I bought it at the Marketplace at a user shop. Does that make sense? I think I had a legit reason to do so.

Yes, that makes sense, and is completely fine.

I'm assuming that the NP you used to buy it in the first place came from your main account at some point, and not from playing games on your side.

You're supposed to buy items on your main, not your side, just to keep things clear for TNT, but it's perfectly fine to send items between your side and main, for whatever reason. (If you bought it on your side, I wouldn't worry about it; just try to remember to always do the buying from your main in future. The reason for this is that using your side to get around a SW ban or a shop ban for restocking, which is a NP-earning activity, is against the rules, so it's easier for TNT to just say "try to keep buying on your main." But you weren't trying to break the rules, so don't worry.)