Hey Everyone. I'm reese. I rarely ever post on forums outside of neopets. However, I love TDN. Its a pretty great site, so I thought I'd say hello.

If anyone reads, I came on the forum to ask about pricing and see if anyone knows more than I do about the prices of Utility Fish. I traded a bunch

of my old gallery stuff to a person who bid a utility fish, and I'm not sure if I make a right choice *cry* ... but I cannot find that section of the forums for trades and such.

It is rare that I make that kind of mistake.

However, I also was wanting to know if anyone knows how to do graphics like gallery buttons and the html for them that could help me. I am trying to just get basic buttons that i can link in my gallery rather than the boring standard text. I am pretty sure I can recode all that. However, I would like to have photos that have sayings about each gallery section but 1. I can't do graphics and 2. i don't know how to code the gallery so that the each graphic will show up ONLY when that particular category is pressed or active. I know it can be done, I've seen it in other galleries, but I personally do not know how to. So if anyone can help, with either, please message me back. Thanks, and nice to have somewhere to ask :)

Hi and welcome Reese!

For prices of items we have a (well hidden :P) topic you can find here I'm sure there will be people able to help out.

For the graphics you could make a request here, so that the people that know how to code can see your request. Not everyone checks every board. :rambo: