What NC Items Have YOU Snagged from the Money Tree Lately?

missmadiemay

I'm just curious to see what all is out there! I seem to be seeing a lot of repeats on the money tree as far as NC items go, but it's fun to see what you can try and get! In the past week I've gotten SEVERAL cute bows, a few necklaces, pair of shoes and sandals, pretty purple and blue face paint, and a few other randoms. I keep seeing a pretty cherry blossom tree, but I can't seem to catch it!

Oh I can't even get them on my Ipad, much less phone haha. You have to be pretty quick or you will miss it, I do all the time!

And Kyurri, yes you can! You have to refresh a good bit, but some cute things pop up every few minutes!

I've gotten a couple cute bows from the tree :)

Does anyone know who it is who donates these items? Is it TNT disguised as Generous NC Mall Shopper or just a friendly Neopian?

I believe they are items donated using the Upcycle Fortune Cookie... at least that's always what I've assumed haha

I hound the MT for NC items. Lately I've gotten: Skull Bow, Pastel Blue Hair Bow, Deadly Beauty Rose, Flower Camouflage Facepaint, I <3 NC Flag, Flower and Jewel Circlet, Spotted Print Glasses, Elaborate Hair Gears...and more but it's a lot to type. I didn't realize I've acquired so much. 0_o

Haven't gotten anything so far, but I've seen some stuff get donated. Like the cute Skull Bow. Want.

I managed to catch that one yesterday!

As far as who donates them, I have a theory - TNT does it so we will get addicted to NC items and in turn end up purchasing them ourselves! Haha, sounds logical right?