this isnt really an issue, moreso a question about games

nekros

i was just playing suteks tomb.. im pretty noob at it like, my highest score has only been 20,000 and that was a mega one-off and i was super lucky to get anywhere near that high.. (i usually get only a few thousand points) and noticed over in the corner, the high score for the month is 200,000 points.

how is that possible?

like yes theres the time cheat and the show next move cheat, but they only work once or twice? it would take like hours of real time to even get that much wouldnt it?

I never got that high a score in suteks tomb before, but yeah it probably would take hours... some people have a lot of free time on their hands... and patience lol

If you play it every day for a long time, it becomes easier to see more moves. By the time the previous move "disappeared" you have found like 3 or more moves to do next.

Not that I have gotten near that score, but practice always helps.

I have gotten a score that high and yes it does take hours. That game is pretty easy for me so it is just more time consuming then hard. The other way to help a few times is to pause the game and find the next move that way but you still only get like 3 a game so.