Hello All

LordAsreil

Hello everyone, here is my obligatory introduction message.

I don't have much to say about myself, I don't enjoy blabbering on about my comings and goings but I will say this. I joined Neopets with the intention of helping a very close friend of mine acheive her neo goals, over time I grew to enjoy the site more and now it is safe to say I am addicted.

I hope you all enjoy my company.

Thank you for reading.

-Lord Asreil-

Hi and welcome Asreil. I see you love lions/big cats. So do I :laughingsmiley: It's a very beautiful lookup you have :)

Welcome! I am addicted too! Ha I am at work, on neopets... priorities in order? I shall say yes! lol

Oh, man. I love your user lookup, as well! That lion is beautiful!

May I ask, why do you love lions so much?

As a child I was a big fan of the Lion King movies, and as I got older I started to study them (not professionally mind you) and I just enjoy everything about them. They are very powerful cats and lovely. I hope to one day be able to study them as a professional but I have much schooling to do before I can become a biologist

I want to get a kougra but none of there colors really appeal to me at present and Eyries are cool, but yet again I cannot pick a color I would prefer.

You ever think of buying your own paintbrushes or using the lab ray? Hah