PB Clothes

Novelista

I'm sure I've seen something like this elsewhere, but I can't imagine where, so I'll ask here.

I know when you pound a pet, their clothes stay behind (as I was reminded when I pounded a robot chia). Is it the same for pets you repaint, too? For example, I painted a pet on my (future) main royal, but I think the base color is a sickly shade of turquoise. Lauren's clothes, however, aren't too shabby. If I save up enough one day, would it be possible to repaint her something nice (like shadow) and still dress her in the clothes? (She'll still be a kacheek...somehow, those are always my favorite.)

Cross painting a pet is possible, so you could have a Shadow Kacheek dressed up in Royal Kacheek clothes. The clothes just come of when pounding. Even transferring works fine with clothes.

I've also noticed that if you zap a pet with the lab ray, the clothes stay behind. The problem with that though is they stay in your closet - there's no way to get rid of them. So if your pet was zapped into, say, a Halloween Chia, and then into a grundo, the Halloween Chia clothes will stay in your closet forever.

I've also noticed that if you zap a pet with the lab ray, the clothes stay behind. The problem with that though is they stay in your closet - there's no way to get rid of them. So if your pet was zapped into, say, a Halloween Chia, and then into a grundo, the Halloween Chia clothes will stay in your closet forever.

The only way to get rid of them is to get a Chia again, put on the clothes and transfer it to someone who wants those clothes. They can then take of the clothes and send back the pet without clothes.

Other than that, nope, no way to get rid of them. I wish they would make an option to delete them/place them in your SDB...