Deserted Tomb of Geraptiku

francais_parle

Has anyone here actually won treasure from the Deserted Tomb? Every time I've gotten to the treasure chamber, it always always always says someone has gotten to the treasure before me.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Dailies' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

I've won it a number of times. Usually it's just codestones and Fading Bottled Faeries, but a prize is a prize. :D

I don't win often but I am still trying for the avvie. Both must be pretty random because I have been trying for ages!

Same here, going every day hoping for the avatar, but nope, I'm not getting it. Years and years have past but still nothing.

I might try to get all the Talisman beads one day and HOPE it does make a difference in Random Events like that too.

• 1 month later...

I actually cut it out of my regular dailies because I got annoyed from losing HP right after visiting healing springs! Now I've added it back because I want the avie >< It's honestly not worth it otherwise.

The "Treasure" is usually a codestone or a bottled faerie , a junk item like "Geraptiku Recipes" and about 1500np ... most people do it for the avatar really ... which you can get even when you find the Lizark and he gives you a booby prize like the plushie or the vase ... but it is random ...... and rare !