Seeking Lupe partner for BOOM avvie

Real simple. You get a win for your Lupe (doesn't even have to be a BD pet, mine sure isn't), I get an avatar. Seems like a pretty good shake.

Online now.

ETA: It would appear you have to fight with the lupe, not fight against one. Always check your sources, kiddos. (If I could figure out how to delete this topic, I would.)

If you have to fight with a lupe, I suggest you go adopt one just for the fight. Just google neopet pound and there should be a poor list of lupes for you to adopt (even for just the fight I think they'll be happy with an owner at least for a while).

If you have to fight against one, you can fight with the ghost lupe? (If you have that challenger!) If not, there's always people on TDN who are willing to fight against you (if you ask nicely~!)

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that the avatar seeker needs a lupe to battle. From our neoavatars battledome page.... http://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/solutions/11/

It says....

Lose a fight with a Lupe in the Battledome.

"With", implies you need it to be the pet you, the battler use, and lose with in the BD.

Good luck! Now that I think about it, I actually created a Lupe at one time for this avatar. But if you can find one in the pound, that will work as well.

Hope this helps!

Yes indeed. I figured that out before anybody had gotten back to me in the thread, actually, but thanks for the help!

...can somebody lock this thread so my shame can go away and hide in the depths of the forums, never to be heard from again?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.