Please help me get the rubbish avatar!

Oganagey

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get the rubbish avatar through discarding loads of items

I've spent ages collecting and discarding items now but it's getting difficult to find the time to collect all the items!! I was wondering if any of you wonderful people could possibly give me all your 1NP junk in trades, in return for the equal amount of NP of course. I've discarded roughly 2k items so far so I need roughly another 3k

Even 10 random junk items from 10 different people would save me a bunch of time!

I'd be more than happy to return the favour to anyone one I've completed the avvie. :)

THANKS GUYS

does that mean it takes about 5k items to discard to get the rubbish avatar? The guides I've read for this avatar never mentioned to discard a certain amount of items.

The amount varies, but most of the times it's around 5k items, yes.

I always have junk available in my shop. I'd set up trades but I just don't have the time. If you like though you can visit my shop and buy my junk. :)

After the holidays I will have more time on my hands. So anytime after the 26th you can neomail me and ask for trades if you're still looking for junk. Another place you can go is the Second Hand Shoppe and just snag dung and other junk items. Sometimes you get a good wearable too that you can sell or keep. :)

I'm the same as Dawn- I usually have a tonne of junk in my shop, but after Christmas, if you want, I'll happily set up trades for you :)

I've been just using the shops and money tree etc so far and it's taken hours.... Having to buy each item individually is very long winded-especially when you have to make 3thousand seperate transactions-getting them in bulk at trade would be mucho helpful!!! Of course I'd be happy to wait, thanks for the offers and have good Christmases :3

I had a few minutes between doing things to set up a trade for you.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=400267273

There's 10 junk items in it for you. :)

Wait so does that mean if you discard an item work 5k you would probably get the avatar?

No I don't think that the avatar works that way. It's volume not value.

I see. Is there anyway to keep track of how much you have discarded? or are you guys keeping track on your own, like making a tally sheet somewhere.

also I assume y'all are using the money tree to get stuff too, right?

I just collected 5k items and stuck them all in my SDB, then took them out and discarded them on one day. I discarded about 3k that day, and an undetermined number previously.