Just joined TDN

yasha

Hello,

Obviously I just joined TDN and its forum though I've been on neopets on and off for 12 years. I got back into it few years back when I found out one of my online mates played it as well, unfortunately at that time I no longer had access to my original account. Then again, as far as I remember, my account wasn't anything special. Pretty sure the account I play now is already more impressive than any of the ones I've had in the past, and it still has a lot of improving to do :D

I'm currently focusing on leveling my one pet, getting my other pet to read lots of books and increase its intelligence, collecting avatars and trying to get trophies too. It gets quite expensive.....

As for me, I'm 22, love animals, took a break from school this last semester but will be going back soon to start my zoology degree :D Until then, I've got nothing to do but play neopets...

Hi and welcome yasha! I love your avatar, where's it from? And zoology! wow, that is so cool! You must know tons about animals! <3

lols I'm not really sure where it's from tbh, I found it on google several years back and thought it was pretty cool.

I suppose I know a little bit about some animals, but still have a lot to learn :)