Buying petpetpets in Shenkuu... wut?

leverhelven

Ohai! Today's Daily Puzzle asked "Where is there a shop where you can buy a Petpetpet?". I answered "Nowhere" because I was sure you could only get petpetpets through random events and the like, but the answer was Shenkuu :weird:

Where in heavens in Shenkuu can I buy a petpetpet? I thought of Fanciful Fauna, sure, but then I checked JellyNeo's Item Database and they only show petpets as being sold there. So... can anyone answer me? I'm pretty confused.

Oh, good so I'm not the only one who noticed this!

Where is there a shop where you can buy a Petpetpet?

Oops! Nice try, but the correct answer was:
Shenkuu

I had selected "Nowhere!" thinking 'easy!' Was rather surprised with the result. The only reason (hypothesis) I can think of is that TNT is giving a hint that there will be a p3 shop somewhere in Shenkuu soon.

Almost forgot, there is a shop id and shop name for a p3 shop, but it's empty. TDN has it listed in their neopian shop list.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Almost forgot, there is a shop id and shop name for a p3 shop, but it's empty. TDN has it listed in their neopian shop list.

The only reason (hypothesis) I can think of is that TNT is giving a hint that there will be a p3 shop somewhere in Shenkuu soon.

Once you said there's a blank shop listed for it I started thinking this too. If they've got it set up and it's just waiting there, I'm assuming this means they're going give it a shop keeper and open it up soon.

Once you said there's a blank shop listed for it I started thinking this too. If they've got it set up and it's just waiting there, I'm assuming this means they're going give it a shop keeper and open it up soon.

Hope so, the prices for p3s are a bit over the top. :sad01_anim:

Hmmm... "Crumble and Twig" sounds like a weird name for a p3 shop... Maybe it's something else?

No, that's definitely it. Think about it. In Habitarium you feed the pets what are essentially 'crumbs' of dew and honeycomb, whatever. And p3s are basically insects and they build their structures out of twigs. Think like a bug. :D

And yes, I was also upset at being denied free neopoints. But what did the people who answered "Shenkuu" get? Haven't heard anything on that so far...

No, that's definitely it. Think about it. In Habitarium you feed the pets what are essentially 'crumbs' of dew and honeycomb, whatever. And p3s are basically insects and they build their structures out of twigs. Think like a bug. :D

And yes, I was also upset at being denied free neopoints. But what did the people who answered "Shenkuu" get? Haven't heard anything on that so far...

Ooooh, I see! I don't play Habitarium, so I didn't know :P

And according to JellyNeo, the prize was just a normal amount of Neopoints, nothing special...

Ooooh, I see! I don't play Habitarium, so I didn't know :P

And according to JellyNeo, the prize was just a normal amount of Neopoints, nothing special...

I stopped playing Habi, it was taking up too much of my computer's cpu and my time trying to run it 24/7. Anyway, I was wondering more if those who had answered "Shenkuu" received np And some new p3 plushie... oh well. At least they got their np!

Every day, we supply the answers to the Faerie Crossword and Daily Puzzle on our Dailies page.

We will always note what the reward is for the correct answer, exact NP amount as well as the item, if one was given.

I almost always check the answers first, but when the question sounds too obvious for me, I just answer what I think is correct. This one question seemed like one of the obvious ones, but we got tricked... :P