multiple accounts with no contact

anonymous_neopian

I have two accounts (that's why I'm anonymous) and they're both main accounts. I know its against the rules to have multiple main accounts, but the things warning people not to do it always say not to use multiple accounts TO GAIN NEOPOINTS. I don't do it to gain neopoints. I do it because I wanted to start over instead of using the account I created when I was eight (I'm 16 now) but I have this stupid problem off and on where I worry that they're suffering when I don't take care of them (even though I know they're not real or if they are like my friend says then they can take care of themselves BUT SHE DIDNT TELL ME THEY'RE REAL UNTIL AFTER I EXPRESSED MY CONCERNS) and it kicked in after I created my new account so now I'm dividing my time between my two accounts and I'm doing the same stuff on both of them but there is NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER except when I sent a toy from my new account to my old account and I even blocked my old account from my new account cuz I figured that way nobody would suspect they're both mine but I guess that doesn't really help since they've got the same email address... What are the chances of me getting in trouble? Is there any chance that if they find out they'll decide to unfreeze me as long as theres no contact? Or is this not against the rules after all? If you somehow figure out who I am, please don't report me. T_____T

There is a pretty decent chance of getting caught, actually- especially since you have have the same email address on both accounts. Just stop doing your dailies or whatever on one of them! You're allowed to have four side accounts, and you can still spend time with those pets, and take care of them. Just send the NP over from your main to buy them toys/clothing/grooming items/whatever.

Just stop doing dailies or gaming or whatever it is you're doing on your old account, and you're fine. If you continue doing this though, there is a chance of getting caught, and you won't be unfrozen. You'll lose both accounts, all your pets, and everything you've worked for. Is it worth it?

You don't get it. Of course you don't get it. Nobody does (except maybe that friend I mentioned, but actually I guess I can't call her a friend anymore since she blocked me on Skype over a year ago after I got mad and said that Shadow the hedgehog, who she thinks she's dating through astral projection, isn't real). If I don't do dailies on both accounts it won't be equal! They have to be equal! No games? Not equal! No altador plot? Not equal! No advent calendar? Not equal! It has to be equal! Wait... Maybe I can have the accounts take turns playing with the advent calendar prizes but still only get them from one account... And I can still play games as long as I don't send my scores, right? It'll suck not getting to do dailies from both accounts anymore, but in my head my pets from both accounts can go together! I guess I'll do that. Arigato (Japanese for thank you)!

Oh but what should I do about the approximately 35k neopoints on my old account?

Doing dailies on multiple's will no doubt get you banned obviously. It says so right on the page lol. When I say (Dailies) I'm talking about Tombola/Shrine/FM etc.... not the games room.

If your just doing 20 rounds of kass basher I honestly don't think they care and I doubt you'd be banned for that.

You have a better chance of getting banned via neomail (Hi I'm giving my account away would u like it?) than any other method.

Anything that involves earning neopoints or items on a side account is off limits. This includes dailies, site events, games, and anything of the sort. Your main account is where you make your money, play your games and participate in events and plots. By doing these types of things on multiple accounts you are not playing fairly. If you're not going to play fair, then why play? You're just ruining the point of the game/site.

Read the link Emily posted for more information on what is allowed for side accounts.

So is anyone gonna tell me what to do about all the neopoints on my account that will be a side account?

Since you earned them there, you've already broken the rules, so keeping them there or discarding them won't matter at this point. Either keep them on hand, or put them in a bank account on that account (just don't collect interest on the bank account). I'd avoid sending them to your main though. You're allowed to HAVE NP on a side, you're just not allowed to EARN it there.

If your just doing 20 rounds of kass basher I honestly don't think they care and I doubt you'd be banned for that.

I'd just say avoid games on the account altogether. It's only too easy to say "I was just playing games for fun and I *accidentally* hit the send score button!" It's looking for loop holes to try to justify doing something you shouldn't be. If you want to play just for fun, just play on your main and don't send your score.

I think that, if you're mature enough to explain to your friend that Shadow the Hedgehog isn't real, you can also understand Neopets rules and terms, and that in the end your pets aren't "real" either. Calm down, using one of your accounts as your side won't harm or hinder your pets at all. And it's much better than getting both accounts frozen, right? ;)