To help with the spam issue

Ellie_Penguin

Not possible; it's an all-or-nothing situation. It depends on who he trusts as to who gets the powers; when departmentalisation comes into effect at TDN, a Head of Moderation will be chosen to join TDN Management.

Is there any way to set up a system thet emails new members with an activation code to post? That would stop the bots.

((I know someone already suggested this :P))

I am all for the activation code idea. Also, when signing up, you know you have to type in a certain code at the bottom to prove that you're not a bot? Why not add that to the sign up process? (If it's been done already, tell me. I can't remember. :P)

I am all for the activation code idea. Also, when signing up, you know you have to type in a certain code at the bottom to prove that you're not a bot? Why not add that to the sign up process? (If it's been done already, tell me. I can't remember. :P)

I just checked and there is a code. So I figure that they are not bots.. they are people [sick minded ones]

I talked to TBC about putting newbies on Moderation post be he said it cant be done unless you do it right when they sign up.

First it has to be an active member no just some joe schmoe. Second some people would abuse that responsibility.

Dude, don't complain or think you've done a stand-out thing. That guy's been posting the same links for a month or so now, and it used to be once every night or every two nights or so....but I think it's been ages since the Tradomol medication guy's been on.

Well I guess thats good for us TDNians but bad for you Moderators! Well atleast they guy is stopping spamming so much!