Logging In

:)Doc

So every time I try to log in on the basic yellow start page of Neopets, I put in my username and password (correctly) and it just puts me back on that page.

I can't log in! I don't even know how to report this- or for that matter what is even wrong!

I'm missing prizes on the Advent Calendar and I am starting to get really angry.

Please help...

I had this problem with Safari several months ago. I honestly thought my account got hacked until I tried a different browser. You may need to upgrade your browser, uninstall it and reinstall it, or reset it.

In the mean time I would recommend just using a different browser. For some reason when Neo started doing that nothing else was affected, so I'm not sure why it started glitching on me.

Did you made sure they didn't ask for your b-day too?

What does it say after you tried?

Yea it just put me back on the yellow home screen of Neopets.

I had this problem with Safari several months ago. I honestly thought my account got hacked until I tried a different browser. You may need to upgrade your browser, uninstall it and reinstall it, or reset it.

In the mean time I would recommend just using a different browser. For some reason when Neo started doing that nothing else was affected, so I'm not sure why it started glitching on me.

Yea I switched browers (to freakin' Internet Explorer :( ) and I logged on fine.

Thanks for y'all's help! :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.